OMG. This Christina fan page is really disgusting!

Thurafatale9

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, fuckofffloverboy said:

her fans are the queens of reaching and bashing britney.

its too bad, i like xtina and was actually gonna buy her new album. guess ill torrent it now instead :riha:

You shouldn't group her fans all in one. I'm also a Christina Aguilera fan and I've been here since 2007.

Just now, Brian♥Ryan said:

You shouldn't group her fans all in one. I'm also a Christina Aguilera fan and I've been here since 2007.

oh i'm not! i love xtina's music. some of them have been awesome over the years but most are extremely vicious and horrible. they're like beyonce's fans. but the difference is people will still buy bey's music regardless of her fan base whereas christina's is largely still keeping her afloat. 

you know whats really funny ? you all being offended and finding out something disgusting (the meme with britney-glory) when exhale has been doing mean memes with xtina for yeeeaaaars. They are doing exactly what you do, does it feel right? And you reacting this way is so ironic , its like you'r watching yourself in the mirror with a different masks and being disgusted by it :moorangu: I hate this war that both fan bases creates . but its useless to point it out. i will probably be bashed as hell for painting the reality and for being against the hate from both

1 hour ago, joey4228 said:

You're right. I've seen those GIFS of xtina on this board aswell. I still think you can luagh about both but let's not pretend the Britney fan base is anything better than that:chershade:

yeah...here not only they have been creating memes for years making fun of xtina career's and her albuns like they even do memes fat shaming her. And they call her pigtna, xtinta, so on. And xtina base, at least that page, is doing the same against britney. Its like a reciprocity sht and it will only be over when both bases stop bashing each other. why so much hate? this is not 2000 anymore.

5 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

you know whats really funny ? you all being offended and finding out something disgusting (the meme with britney-glory) when exhale has been doing mean memes with xtina for yeeeaaaars. They are doing exactly what you do, does it feel right? And you reacting this way is so ironic , its like you'r watching yourself in the mirror with a different masks and being disgusted by it :moorangu: I hate this war that both fan bases creates . but its useless to point it out. i will probably be bashed as hell for painting the reality and for being against the hate from both

The whole page is a Britney hate page.

Archived