OMG. This Christina fan page is really disgusting!

Thurafatale9

30 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

I'm not allowed to post any more David Archuleta GIFS because they consider them as spamming. Even if they relate to what I'm saying.

Yet every thread is full of Gretchen and Marina Joyce vids/gifs and they're not doing anything about that. And don't tell me they don't see those Gretchen GIFS cause they're all over the place. 

I just don't understand what's going on. 'Insert relatable GIF'

tumblr_lx670t9ooW1qa5dr2.gif

If David has to go, Gretchen and Marina Joyce have to go aswell.

#Justice.

Word. I'm with you, bb. If that puts a bad taste in the admins' mouths, I don't really know what to say. :orly:

nobody should be banned for being a little eccentric. As long as we talk about Britney most of the time, I don't think posting gifs of anyone else constitutes a ban. That's silly nonsense. 

Also wtf @ marina Joyce? I haven't seen a gif of her yet, but I was admittedly consumed by her meltdown and everything that's happened with her and I'm really pulling for her to get help. 

I think it's just your meme. David Arugala is a lovable flop at the moment (it's true! Don't be mad you know it! :) ) and plastering his Mormon face all over everything is so unexpected it makes me laugh lol shameless promo I dig it 

he needs to do the Book of Mormon on Broadway now 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

They're mad because we're twirling on STAGE 20 years later and they're twirling in a red chair on a tragic tv show.

tumblr_njsjcz47HT1rfvajjo1_250.gif

I can't stand how she has to put her little .02 in all the time and "show them how to sing it LOL" on the voice. She's so desperate to show off that she has a good voice that it comes off as pathetic to me. 

Then again, that seems like a page out of Mariah's playbook too. Idk. For some reason Mariah doesn't bother me.

2 minutes ago, cho said:

I can't stand how she has to put her little .02 in all the time and "show them how to sing it LOL" on the voice. She's so desperate to show off that she has a good voice that it comes off as pathetic to me. 

Then again, that seems like a page out of Mariah's playbook too. Idk. For some reason Mariah doesn't bother me.

She can't book a stage or sell tickets so she has to use those small segments to be heard. I feel bad for "Legend X" aka "the voice of our generation" but then again...

giphy.gif

• Super Mods
55 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

I'm not allowed to post any more David Archuleta GIFS because they consider them as spamming. Even if they relate to what I'm saying.

Yet every thread is full of Gretchen and Marina Joyce vids/gifs and they're not doing anything about that. And don't tell me they don't see those Gretchen GIFS cause they're all over the place. 

I just don't understand what's going on. 'Insert relatable GIF'

tumblr_lx670t9ooW1qa5dr2.gif

If David has to go, Gretchen and Marina Joyce have to go aswell.

#Justice.

I don't know what happened obviously, but maybe it's because you're the only that uses the David Archuleta gifs? I agree that the Gretchen/Marina Joyce gifs are used throughout the forum, but they're being used by multiple members, not just one or a few. Stay though, since we're on the brink/in the midst of such a slaying era! :gobaby:

Archived