OMG. This Christina fan page is really disgusting!

Thurafatale9

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god I can't believe that I actually gave Xtina fans a chance and didn't generalize them or talk bad about Xtina most of the time... But this is actually so sad :sickofu:

And there's so many Xtina fans on this page!? it's not just some loner who's making memes and laughing at his own jokes. There's legitimately more people than I expected there. That's embarrassing. :madonna:

Like I can't think of any Britney stan who would do the same thing with Xtina.. she's too irrelevant anyway :lanacackle:

1 minute ago, Brisketney said:

Oh my god I can't believe that I actually gave Xtina fans a chance and didn't generalize them or talk bad about Xtina most of the time... But this is actually so sad :sickofu:

And there's so many Xtina fans on this page!? it's not just some loner who's making memes and laughing at his own jokes. There's legitimately more people than I expected there. That's embarrassing. :madonna:

Like I can't think of any Britney stan who would do the same thing with Xtina.. she's too irrelevant anyway :lanacackle:

She's not even a threat to Britney anymore and we don;t even talk about her anymore let alone creating a dedicated hate page.

14 minutes ago, Thurafatale9 said:

She's not even a threat to Britney anymore and we don;t even talk about her anymore let alone creating a dedicated hate page.

Actually, I did. At age 10, ca. 2000. And an AIM screen name. I learned HTML and Photoshop so I could hate on xtina and the site was beautiful. I can't remember what it was called, but it was really really fab. I was gunning for her after she won the Grammy over Britney (yes I cried) 

anyway I still bought a few of her albums, even when I was hating on her. Stripped was a masterpiece. 

I just really can't stand her personality. 

I love her voice, though. She's very talented but, like someone else said re: her Super Bowl nat'l anthem vs Gaga's:

"The thing about Christina Aguilera is that she's long on talent, but so short on class."

say what you will about Britney being a backwoods girl from the bayou of Louisiana, but at least her southern hospitality shines through. Xtina is desperate and bitter and flat-out rude. She has no idea how to harness her power for good.

Archived