Is Britney over?...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is lemonade critically acclaimed? Just cause she sang about her husband cheating on her? Or because she hopped on the black lives matter bandwagon. It honestly just seemed opportunistic to me (the whole album). 

I don't think Lemonade was nearly as good as her self titled. I understand why that got alot of praise. 

Also wow Beyonce full of yourself much? Every single album she puts out visuals for every song and it's like wow you really think people want to sit in front of their computer for an hour or more and watch videos of you to every single song? Wow, thank you so much Beyonce, I am honoured.

I actually feel like Glory could have a broader appeal simply because Beyoncé has chosen to take the political route so

a lot of people were not open to her album at all. Britney also has the ability to push this as a "comeback album" because of the

way that the media is responding to it. I know that the whole comeback thing has been ran into the ground but if this album keeps getting

good reviews and the VMAs goes really well then its the triumphant return that the general public rather than the diehard fans have been waiting for

9 years.

9 minutes ago, MX3 said:

Why is lemonade critically acclaimed? Just cause she sang about her husband cheating on her? Or because she hopped on the black lives matter bandwagon. It honestly just seemed opportunistic to me (the whole album). 

I don't think Lemonade was nearly as good as her self titled. I understand why that got alot of praise. 

Also wow Beyonce full of yourself much? Every single album she puts out visuals for every song and it's like wow you really think people want to sit in front of their computer for an hour or more and watch videos of you to every single song? Wow, thank you so much Beyonce, I am honoured.

I liked lemonade and actually watched it when it premiered. Wasnt a big fan of the visuals cause i thought they were werid and just trying to hard to be creative/artsy. However i loved the songs tbh , very catchy yet somewhat personal topinion her. Didnt buy the album or anything but wr need to give credit where credit is due. Much better for me than her self-tittled album.

The only song hat iv heard is formation.So i cant be objective..but im sure the rest isnt interesting either..she may be the best performer out there but her music is more boring than math in school. Lmao

BEYONSE WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER HAVE BRITNEYS BOPS.AND BOPS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ARTISTS LONGEVITY BBBB

ps:just bomt,oops,toxic >her whole discography. 

I like Glory better than Lemonade. They are two different albums. Glory is pretty much ***. Lemonade is about life choices, black power, black lives matter, marriage, history, love, despair, and personal. Lemonade is more of a personal album and plus it came equipped as a visual album. Of course, it's going to get more acclaim. That's what the critics want. I kinda want a personal album from Britney, but it's just not her thing or she would have done it by now post Blackout.

Archived