Radio 1 will be speaking to Britney Spears tomorrow!!

peterlv

8 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

OMG maybe Britney will unveil her next single from Glory?

And Radio 1 will love it and play it all the time and it'll be her next UK #1? :crying11:

#Delusional 

I can see Slumber Party or Just Love Me being big Radio 1 hits TBH. As long as Team B don't make Invitation a single then all will go well

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

It's like Britney only goes on shows/radios that bash her or treat her badly. 

James Corden bashed her... she does Carpool Karaoke. Yay! But kinda sad. 

Radio 1 ignores Make Me apart from 1 play EVER - she gives them an interview. 

Kimmel had that kid singing shade about Brit's divorces and bad parenting - she does the prank on his show. 

Have some self respect, Britney :sickofu:

but thats logical, if a station doesnt play your song, you make them, and the best way to do it is to give them an interview :mhm: the point is in making all the stations play your singles, if she goes to stations that play her regularly it wont make much of a difference

54 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

It's like Britney only goes on shows/radios that bash her or treat her badly. 

James Corden bashed her... she does Carpool Karaoke. Yay! But kinda sad. 

Radio 1 ignores Make Me apart from 1 play EVER - she gives them an interview. 

Kimmel had that kid singing shade about Brit's divorces and bad parenting - she does the prank on his show. 

Have some self respect, Britney :sickofu:

It's all part of PR and Marketing. If you continue to only support outlets that already love you, then you're preaching to the choir. You also gotta do promo with outlets that you want to win over. It's a balance of both.

4 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

but thats logical, if a station doesnt play your song, you make them, and the best way to do it is to give them an interview :mhm: the point is in making all the stations play your singles, if she goes to stations that play her regularly it wont make much of a difference

Nah, doing an interview and getting them to play your song for them to then bash you to all their listeners as soon as you leave is not the kinda promo we need. :whitneyshade:

Archived