Two days before the release of Glory and still no promo ...

stokal

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, stokal said:

I just can't ... That number 1 debut is a mission impossible right now :X No mag covers, no tv appearances, no interviews ... nothing !!!

I feel you man. I was at least hoping for some new Britney interviews to watch. A lot of ******** down voted you for telling the truth.... :flop:

Tbh, there's no point doing big promo before the album's released.

Pre-orders are doing really well, but first week sales and streaming is where its at and its smart to wait til the album's available to promote for people to check it out instantly, ie spotify.

Plus, there was no point rush releasing after the leak, they didn't want to lose potential sales to Frank's week (which believe it or not is a huge deal) cause they know there's no way she could beat it.

12 minutes ago, stokal said:

She's BRITNEY SPEARS for our generation, but for the young generation she's just one singer with old hits and nothing more ... The truth hurts, but u all have to accept it ;)

Agreed. Just like Madonna and Mariah Carey. Like heck, even myself doesn't care about them.:sickofu:

14 minutes ago, stokal said:

She's BRITNEY SPEARS for our generation, but for the young generation she's just one singer with old hits and nothing more ... The truth hurts, but u all have to accept it ;)

exactly. she needs promo!  Not only in US, but also some magazine covers around the world, 'cause people in Europe think she's dead/retired/in mental hospital and I'm not even kidding :(
they're always surprised when told she's releasing new music :dontlike:

It's been almost 10 years. I wish she would do Taylor Swift type promo, but it's not going to happen. I would love more promo, but I am happy with what we got. I don't really expect the album to be explosive because of the promo. I think after the VMAs the promo will be over. I don't see her doing worldwide promo. Hopefully. I'm wrong though. Just make the best of the best. The VMAs are coming... :bwink:

3 hours ago, Mani911 said:

exactly. she needs promo!  Not only in US, but also some magazine covers around the world, 'cause people in Europe think she's dead/retired/in mental hospital and I'm not even kidding :(
they're always surprised when told she's releasing new music :dontlike:

Exactly, her last hit here was criminal and that was a long long time ago ...

S&S was huge 2 :)

Release week promo:

1. Carpool Karaoke

2. Radio interviews with Radio 1 and Z100 (Erica America said she had a surprise for us so that's probs it)

3. Most Requested Live Q&A

4. VMA's

5. Social media campaign on Insta (12.5 million followers), Facebook (40 million), Twitter (47 million), Tumblr, Google+, etc... She has more followers on her social media than Frank, FGL, and Barbara combined, spam them. 

6. Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify banners, etc..

7. Make Me on radio, neither of the others have hits on radio besides FGL with their country hit H.O.L.Y.

What I would would: GMA appearance, a magazine cover released during the week, maybe a Fallon recording to be played the following week, she'll snatch the #1

Archived