So I'm thinking of getting a britney tattoo when I turn 18

I Just Want More

6 hours ago, Femmefataleslays said:

i wanna get femme fatale on my wrist :tiffanynod:

I saw that on google images, it looks super cool but not my most favorite album (though im kind of a hypocrite cause im wearing a ff bracelet rn and have the ff logo keychain on my backpack oops)

6 hours ago, ItsDanielBitch said:

i have 3 Britney tattoos... i have the dice, a quote and a portrait....

Ooh show pics! and what quote is it? Sounds cool :ahhh:

5 hours ago, Benjie said:

Lower abdomen tattoo : "  I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman. "

:dorkney::dorkney::dorkney:

*deep* *angst* *feels*

5 hours ago, kasavas said:

You can just have a "B".

Maybe the Circus logo?

f85fec0f06682188113fc58535821aab.jpg

Personally, I think that the squares from Blackout, would look cute too, on your wrist or something. A small version of them of course.

3555725508_b1bf3738d6.jpg

Or you can write something unrelated to Britney, that means a lot to you, using Britney's font.

article-2476984-18FB17BC00000578-981_634x393.jpg

Or, if you're religious or if you like the cross as a symbol, you could do that somewhere in your body.

britney-spears-red-cross-hip-tattoo.jpg

Also, back in 2011, in an interview for OUT, she said that assuming reincarnation exists, in her next life she'd like to be a bird, so even a bird would be something Britney related.

I love the idea of the BO squares! Some hp fan tweeted jk rowling to write a meaningful word in her handwriting and send it so they could get a tattoo of it, I've gotta do that with brit :orangu: the bird is such a nice idea too, that'll go on the list

5 hours ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

We have people here under 18 so Britney is getting new fans I got my first tattoo at 15 :riri: great ideas. I know a fan who got the lips.

yeah lol I definitely don't meet a lot of other britney fans my age. I would be scared to get a tattoo prematurely cause it's shady and illegal and I'm a pu$$y basically

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not one of her tattoos... I never really understood why people do it (sorry y'all). :hype:

Instead, why not try and get a tattoo that reminds you of her? I think that's going to be much more original, personal, and you'll love it for what it means. Besides that'd mean you'd have to take time to find something you really want to get inked on your skin, enjoying the ride of designing it! :cooltshirt:

31 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Not one of her tattoos... I never really understood why people do it (sorry y'all). :hype:

Instead, why not try and get a tattoo that reminds you of her? I think that's going to be much more original, personal, and you'll love it for what it means. Besides that'd mean you'd have to take time to find something you really want to get inked on your skin, enjoying the ride of designing it! :cooltshirt:

Yeah true, the trouble is just choosing something about her

Unless you're completely sure about it, I'd recommend waiting until your early 20s atleast before getting a tattoo. I almost got a Britney tat when I turned 18. I thought of getting a variation of 'my loneliness ain't killing me no more' across my ribs, perhaps translated into another language and reworded to sound more eloquent.

I'm 21 now and I'm so glad my idiot self didn't go through with it :moorangu: Nothing against Brit of course, I just realized tattoos (especially when associated with a person as opposed to an idea or an emotion) weren't really for me, and a lot of my friends who got inked as soon as they reached the legal age are regretting theirs.

But if you have a solid idea that you're sure you'll never regret, then go for it babe! :riri:  

1 hour ago, Barbie Spears said:

Unless you're completely sure about it, I'd recommend waiting until your early 20s atleast before getting a tattoo. I almost got a Britney tat when I turned 18. I thought of getting a variation of 'my loneliness ain't killing me no more' across my ribs, perhaps translated into another language and reworded to sound more eloquent.

I'm 21 now and I'm so glad my idiot self didn't go through with it :moorangu: Nothing against Brit of course, I just realized tattoos (especially when associated with a person as opposed to an idea or an emotion) weren't really for me, and a lot of my friends who got inked as soon as they reached the legal age are regretting theirs.

But if you have a solid idea that you're sure you'll never regret, then go for it babe! :riri:  

True, I would never get anything dramatic for fear I wouldn't be able to forget it if I regret it. I'll still be cautious but the reason I'm even considering this in the first place is cause I've loved her for so many years that even if my love for her fades it will remind me of an important time in my life. 

1 hour ago, Ohhryaan said:

Get the word GLORY across your butt but have the O be your hole.... 

Cool, faded, urban

58 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Everyone has lips. They are so common. How are they a reference to Britney? :saycheese:

Cause she has the lips tattoo on her wrist :shameless:

54 minutes ago, Aussieney said:

Get 'Coupure Electrique' in nice cursive font. Shoutout to the bible. It's religious :queenflopga:

I like this idea and I've definitely been considering it cause it recognizes both Blackout and Glory and has a nice ring to it, plus I'm sure it would look pretty as a tattoo

43 minutes ago, PBoy said:

17 Years? :kidcries:

Ik sweety sorry I make you feel old :idkney:

Sorry I keep bumping this, I was just thinking about a tattoo idea. This may sound like a joke but it's not so much about the song it's inspired by so much as the idea and the imagery.

I was thinking about what it would look like if the tattoo was a red vertical line and a blue vertical line and in between the two would be two green lines crossing in an X formation. 

My chakra's all been green and red
But he wants blue and green instead... (let's just do it over)
My chakra's all been green and red
But he wants blue and green instead...

Archived