I'm so ******* scared

BritRiRiBey

I want Britney to own vmas this yes cause it's her first time in ages. Don't get me wrong do you wanna come over is an awesome performance but something is not right in the make me performance like its no wow power there when she performed it first time. I need to see the second time she does it cause if she performs like that we will get called the hasbeens and that's not what I want from Britney. You guys will prob attack me like the last time but I'm really antsy about this cause 2000 was when I first saw her perform at the vmas and I ******* loved it and she killed it and I don't a boring vmas performance.

Anybody can link me to make me performance August 29 would be good

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get you, I´m a little scared too, but tbh her team wouldn´t risk it if she wasn´t ready, I´m sure they have some sort of gimmik planned, something that will be talked about and remembered... at least that´s what i hope :plzney:

Besides Britney is in the best shape of her life and has that passion again, I think she wants to give it all and amaze us :yaknow:

2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

The Make Me performance on Piece Of Me has been made in ten minutes, the outfit is not appropriate for the song, the quality is meh and the choregraphy is bad.

It's Britney's return on the VMA and they've been building the hype with the amazing video that features Godnana, Britney's snake, so I have no doubt she's going to do something amazing. BUT it's not an uptempo song unlike.... all of her singles, it's kinda slow and can't be a high energy performance, unfortunately, so yeah some parts will probably be a bit boring for us

Slave 4 U isn´t uptempo either and look what she did :beynah:

one of the reasons Britney is a legendary performer is that she never failed to surprise 
im sure she has a lot in store and she will just bring it to slay our lives :scalped:
remember, she's competitive when she wants to
i understand what you mean, but im more excited then scared, cause no way the VMA perfomance will be the same as in POM, the outfit, maybe, the intro, the concept, G Eazy, at last :moorangu: will add to the visual part and her choreo would be in full force
even her facial expressions will be different from those funny ones from POM, i suppose
lets just stay positive rn :hype:
tumblr_o7lwx3gk4z1qd8zg3o1_500.gif

7 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

The Make Me performance on Piece Of Me has been made in ten minutes, the outfit is not appropriate for the song, the quality is meh and the choregraphy is bad.

It's Britney's return on the VMA and they've been building the hype with the amazing video that features Godnana, Britney's snake, so I have no doubt she's going to do something amazing. BUT it's not an uptempo song unlike.... all of her singles, it's kinda slow and can't be a high energy performance, unfortunately, so yeah some parts will probably be a bit boring for us

They could do a remix à la Oops 2001 (or even BOMT's 1999 peformance) :nervousney:

2 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

to be honest fan-taken videos will never do a performance justice. And she will have more energy for VMAs because she is gonna only perform one song. Don't judge it by the POM thing. 

This is so true! I thought she totally slayed when I saw POM but everyone on Exhale thought it was an off night. The cellphone videos will never do it justice!

3 hours ago, BritRiRiBey said:

I want Britney to own vmas this yes cause it's her first time in ages. Don't get me wrong do you wanna come over is an awesome performance but something is not right in the make me performance like its no wow power there when she performed it first time. I need to see the second time she does it cause if she performs like that we will get called the hasbeens and that's not what I want from Britney. You guys will prob attack me like the last time but I'm really antsy about this cause 2000 was when I first saw her perform at the vmas and I ******* loved it and she killed it and I don't a boring vmas performance.

Anybody can link me to make me performance August 29 would be good

Would you trust Britney for once in your life? seriously... 

Why do people here doubt her so much? It's unreal

Some people treat her here like she's not ************* BRITNEY SPEARS 

All energy is good energy. 

The air is pregnant with hope and fear. You, on the edge of your seat for the first time in almost a decade as Britney takes the VMA stage...

if it turns out great, and let's decide RIGHT NOW to trust that it will be, how excited will you be? How excited were you to watch in 2000 on the back of 99, and how pumped were you to see 2001 when you remembered 2000? IT ISNT 2007. It's going to be so much better than the last time she took that stage! While labeled "iconic" in its own right as a marker in the story arc of Britney's epic hero fall from grace, there is nowhere to go but up from there. 

It's good that you're scared. It's good that you're nervous. It means we care and we know something is about to happen. How will this influence the timeline of her legacy? That is yet to be seen...but I honestly believe things are on the upswing from what I'm hearing about the album. Let's cross our fingers collectively and try to I don't know beam her some kind of excited energy or something!

maybe it's like one of those Christmas movies - YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE TO SAVE THE VMAS

Tweet Jayden smith and ask him how to send your chakras to her or something!

Archived