Britney's "Rose" song coming this friday?

Guest britneyspearsly
15 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

As you know, Cashmere Cat produced "Just luv me" on "Glory" and this friday he's gonna release lead single from his album. He tweeted that information and posted Rose emoticon at the end. Coincidence or not? :)

:britwtf:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 years later...

Bumping this 2016 thread in light of Britney's recent Rose obsession. 

My theory is Britney recorded a song called Rose way back in the Glory era and she now plans to release it as a new single on her birthday in December 2020 as a "gift to fans for their support." The song was co-written with Julia Michaels who worked on Glory. Julia has a rose tattoo which can mean "new beginnings." When Britney and Julia met, Britney loved Julia's tattoo and they penned the song, but decided it wouldn't fit on Glory. The song is all about freedom and is strangely reminiscent of Xtina's Lotus era message albeit done in a much better way. 

4. ‘Rose’ Tattoo

rose-tattoo-2.jpg

Tattoo: ‘Rose’ Tattoo on her right shoulder.

Meaning: On January 30, 2014, Julia Michaels got a purple-colored rose tattoo on her right shoulder. Rose tattoo generally represents love, passion, new beginnings, emotions, and many more.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 6:44 PM, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Bumping this 2016 thread in light of Britney's recent Rose obsession. 

My theory is Britney recorded a song called Rose way back in the Glory era and she now plans to release it as a new single on her birthday in December 2020 as a "gift to fans for their support." The song was co-written with Julia Michaels who worked on Glory. Julia has a rose tattoo which can mean "new beginnings." When Britney and Julia met, Britney loved Julia's tattoo and they penned the song, but decided it wouldn't fit on Glory. The song is all about freedom and is strangely reminiscent of Xtina's Lotus era message albeit done in a much better way. 

4. ‘Rose’ Tattoo

rose-tattoo-2.jpg

Tattoo: ‘Rose’ Tattoo on her right shoulder.

Meaning: On January 30, 2014, Julia Michaels got a purple-colored rose tattoo on her right shoulder. Rose tattoo generally represents love, passion, new beginnings, emotions, and many more.

I think it’s likely there’s a song called Rose that’s unreleased, but I highly doubt she would release a new song in December with everything going on. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Archived