Dutch Network Say Britney's New Album has only one Good Song

Aslijters

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Alexanda said:

Spread love not hate, some shade here and there is ok, but don't do that the oviously Xtina way, it's tasteless, life is hard enough :arianabye:

well obvi i didn't mean i literally wanna slap anyone. i do hate the gifs though, i don't even know if its intended to be annoying or not. but hey if whoever wanna post it you do you :chershade:

1 minute ago, LittleInappropriate said:

The presenters of the show weren't talking trash about her. The DJ did though. But I don't see the point of making an item for the talkshow when they were just going to bash her. Well... Flop country I guess. 

I'm still jamming to Coupure Electrique. :flawless:

Dutch show business is shady af 

3 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

It's just some shameless promo for my favorite tbh:orly: I;m trying to find a 2nd stan. I feel alone:nydisgust:

i'm sure there's plenty on a.t.r l, not sure abt exhale tho. he needs to make a comeback to win some exhalers stan tbh :mhm:

1 minute ago, joey4228 said:

Hell yes. His last album sold 5K though.

tumblr_m9ywfsdxqt1r9dhlfo2_500.gif

lmao acoustic pop is pretty much dead though so who can blame it. wait does he even still do acoustic pop? if he wants to go mainstream again he could reinvent himself like nick jonas :chershade: his music is so lit now

Archived