She needs another plan...

clueless

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, clueless said:

You really are a moron aren´t you? 

I'm a moron because I'm pointing out your post is idiotic? Just because it's falling on itunes doesn't mean the song is dead, moron. They have promo lined up, it's had multiple positive updates on the radio, and the album naturally gives lead singles a boost. Maybe you should educate yourself before you try to spread negativity 

1 hour ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

I'm a moron because I'm pointing out your post is idiotic? Just because it's falling on itunes doesn't mean the song is dead moron. They have promo lined up, it's had multiple positive updates on the radio, and the album naturally gives lead singles a boost. Maybe you should educate yourself before you try to spread negativity 

Im not tryting to spread anything little ******, i was just suggesting something... go and **** yourself... i love the album and i love britney i just dont like MM bye

I think Team Britney needs a new strategy right now. I'm not sure what they can do now so close to the album release. 

My thoughts are:

- Find a way to release the original MM video. That will get her TONS of exposure and hopefully eclipse Frank Ocean if he get a big 2nd week.

- (I haven't heard the album yet) Release a song which is a reply to Justin Timberlake. She can openly say its about him or do like what he did in Cry Me A River's video. The press will eat that up.

5 hours ago, clueless said:

Im not tryting to spread anything little ******, i was just suggesting something... go and **** yourself... i love the album and i love britney i just dont like MM bye

That's the only comeback you have? Pathetic. I hope you get a ban like you deserve.

A label executive literally just sent out a letter encouraging radio stations to play 'Make Me' and stated that they will be continuing to push the song, plus MTV already announced that she and G-Eazy are performing it at the VMAs.  The second single isn't coming any time soon, so you better calm the **** down. :nydisgust:

Archived