She's only performing "Make Me..." at the VMAs

AmiDee

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I hope she doesn't **** with G-Eazy on stage if she doesn't want her performance to get scrapped :omg:

Gurl this would make promo twice as more than shes done since ITZ era, pray that she sucks him instead of doing some basic moves weve got at PoM shows :mhm:

3 minutes ago, AmiDee said:

Yes but some of you are thinking (wishful thinking, at that) that she's going to add a second song into the performance. NOT happening. And she's doing the same choreography as POM.

we already know that too thats why her team is reporting all videos from POM but why do u want to start meltdowns so soon tho? tumblr_oa3msbhl761u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oa3msbhl761u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oa3msbhl761u6n38po1_250.gif

My God we don't need these threads meant to educate and prepare the fanbase. This fan base will be annoying whineballs no matter what so why not just let it be until after the performance. Britney's performing at the VMAs for the first time since 2007 and LIVE outside of Vegas since 2011. And only her second live TV performance since 2011 and solo live since Circus promo. Lets just spend our time spreading encouragement and positive energy. 

Bookmarked this shitty thread

51 minutes ago, AmiDee said:

Yes but some of you are thinking (wishful thinking, at that) that she's going to add a second song into the performance. NOT happening. And she's doing the same choreography as POM.

***** she is NOT gonna use the same choreography I know this for a fact, **** off

I used to love Britney's props. No shade but been a bit underwhelmed with the POM set pieces if I'm honest :mj:  

Thinking back I miss the cage, visual tricks, surprise entrances and raising platforms from Circus tour :hype:

Even the boat and entrance from FF tour. Imagine a full performance with Britney now :TOMH:

Would LOVE to see a creative stage concept for VMAs even for just Make Me.

Archived