For all the Liar lovers...

ItsGodneyB**ch

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adored it from the moment the harmonica played at the beginning. I was like

tumblr_lebskidA5v1qd0hng.gif

And I was NOT wrong. (But then I will also say that songs like Don't Go Knockin' On My Door and Lonely are some of my all-time favorites of hers, and DGKOMD is the predecessor of Lonely. This is like those two grew up and are still pissed off.) I really wish it could/would be a single, it's such perfection.

1 hour ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Are you as slayed as me?

Lyrics are amazing, pre-chorus is awesome, catchy as hell and sets the mood for that ICONIC chorus

It's an empowering song yet it makes so emotional at the same time

I can't

:tiffanycries::tiffanycries::tiffanycries:

(Needless to say the entire album is a gem. So avoid 'it's worse.. it's better than...blah blah blah)

This!! I was walking outside listening to this and it made me feel empowered and strong like i can make people die just by wanting it :hehehe:

1 hour ago, lali92 said:

I always imagine some kind of dark tropical video with it. In rain forest with fire and slave-ish clothes and dance moves. 

I picture her in western times and she an outlaw gettinf her revenge on a dude who did her dirty and they have a showdown at the end and she obvi wins!

3 hours ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Are you as slayed as me?

Lyrics are amazing, pre-chorus is awesome, catchy as hell and sets the mood for that ICONIC chorus

It's an empowering song yet it makes so emotional at the same time

I can't

:tiffanycries::tiffanycries::tiffanycries:

(Needless to say the entire album is a gem. So avoid 'it's worse.. it's better than...blah blah blah)

Flawless album, this song is flaw free, and your thread is flaw free minus one person complaining :tiffeyeroll:

Archived