those who listened 2 GLORY let's admit it .

Avnit

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I strongly agree Love Me Down should be the second single.

Make Me should really have been 3rd single, and Do You Wanna Come Over should have been the lead. If they wanted to sacrifice a dance-able but weak lead single, DYWCO could be a good summer moderate hit with Love Me Down being the stronger promo/second single. Make Me is the ideal 3rd single for a fall / winter release. Make Me is a good song, but the timing wasn't right, and the way they handled the video mess really failed the single.

16 minutes ago, GloryOfGodney said:

Love Me Down is the song that hit me the most on first listen, I had to go back and listen to it again right away. It's a potential smasher for sure. In my top 3 on the album.:myjam:

Yes! I had to stop the album and listen to it again before moving on. I'm still listening to it several times a day!

1 hour ago, Avnit said:

Just luv me is kinda basic and so done before (too many times) it wouldn't be a hit , Liar is really good but not a single material , Luv me down or Slumber Party ..... even If I'm dancing is so lit :cigney:

How do u dare?! tumblr_ob58t0kaQ51u6n38po1_250.gif its perfect, catchy, haunting, gives me shivers everytime i listen to it such an amazing production and it will be a single mark my words

1 minute ago, the_toy said:

How do u dare?! tumblr_ob58t0kaQ51u6n38po1_250.gif its perfect, catchy, haunting, gives me shivers everytime i listen to it such an amazing production and it will be a single mark my words

I didn't say it won't be a single, but it will not be a hit because it's not original it sounds very basic and we've had enough songs like these on the Radio already so it's getting boring 

Archived