What version of Glory did you preorder

Aslijters

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
16 hours ago, WouldYouHIAM said:

I'm not sure. It seems like it is on a "while stocks last" basis.

It will only ship late November, but you can order it now because it says they will only charge your card 1 week before they send it! :cooltshirt:

Oh that puts me at ease. Just pre ordered! :cooltshirt:

This will be my first vinyl ever! and so glad it has it's honor of having my name on it also. 

It didn't say if it's just a standard or deluxe and I hope it's deluxe...oh well it don't matter cuz I don't have a record player so it'll just be a collectible. :thinkney:

8 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Oh that puts me at ease. Just pre ordered! :cooltshirt:

This will be my first vinyl ever! and so glad it has it's honor of having my name on it also. 

It didn't say if it's just a standard or deluxe and I hope it's deluxe...oh well it don't matter cuz I don't have a record player so it'll just be a collectible. :thinkney:

Whoops I may have misunderstood what they said :eheeek:

I was about to go pre-order and I saw this:

Your Credit Card will be Charged within a week of purchase. Tracking will be available when your order has shipped. 

Does this mean they will charge your card within a week you place the pre-order, or a week before they send it??

I'm so sorry if I was wrong :crying2:

On 22/08/2016 at 10:18 AM, anacondamp3 said:

i want to order the vinyl, but i'm broke right now, plus i REALLY don't want to spend my money on something right now that won't come until damn november, i'm not even sure if it'll count towards first week sales, plus it's 45$ which is expensive as HELL for a vinyl like....wyd team britney

Because there will be a paper with your name printed on it. Printing on paper is expensive. It will cost them at least 2 cents. :queenflopga:

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, WouldYouHIAM said:

Whoops I may have misunderstood what they said :eheeek:

I was about to go pre-order and I saw this:

Your Credit Card will be Charged within a week of purchase. Tracking will be available when your order has shipped. 

Does this mean they will charge your card within a week you place the pre-order, or a week before they send it??

I'm so sorry if I was wrong :crying2:

Oh thats ok, I'll get it anyway and maybe hoe myself at the street corner :)

Archived