Man on the moon review

Sharkney

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

It honestly made me think of Lucky sadness hidden in a happy instrumental..meets ooh la la's softness, trip to your heart's euphoricness and that's where you take me's innocence.

Reveal hidden contents

So true. Lucky resonates with this song. That's why I love it so much. 

I cried the first three times that I listened to it :crying1:
The first one though, was the most amazing experience I've had in the last 67 years of my life :crying1:  It was really, really beautiful, her voice, the melody, the sounds, I never pay attention or give any importance to lyrics, but this time it was like, Britney stop, you're making me cry :crying2: This is what dreams are made of, it's what we'll hear once we enter the heaven. It's like a blessing embodied on a song that enters through your ears to purify your heart as it makes love to your soul and transports you to another dimension where everything is beautiful, peaceful, and your body fuses with the uni verse and you never have to worry about anything else in your life, until you reach the 3:47 mark and you wake up from your dream wanting to relive that experience again andagainandagainandagain (Clumsy reference ;)

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I cried the first three times that I listened to it :crying1:
The first one though, was the most amazing experience I've had in the last 67 years of my life :crying1:  It was really, really beautiful, her voice, the melody, the sounds, I never pay attention or give any importance to lyrics, but this time it was like, Britney stop, you're making me cry :crying2: This is what dreams are made of, it's what we'll hear once we enter the heaven. It's like a blessing embodied on a song that enters through your ears to purify your heart as it makes love to your soul and transports you to another dimension where everything is beautiful, peaceful, and your body fuses with the uni verse and you never have to worry about anything else in your life, until you reach the 3:47 mark and you wake up from your dream wanting to relive that experience again andagainandagainandagain (Clumsy reference ;)

Beautiful review. Slay me with your 67 year old self. 

Archived