The hive is shook

Guest willysilva

Lol !!!! That was pretty funny !! Listen, Beyoncé is incredibly talented & no matter if you love or hate her there is always something very certain.. She crafts her albums, she really dedicates herself too giving the audience her true artistic vision without worrying about its "hit potential" 

That being said.. "Glory" is definitely Britney's 1st album that really has what it takes to contend with everything else on the market. GLORY is alive, it's present and it's got the magic in it that Britney had when she was at the TOP! The industry doesn't need to be "shook" but I def think Glory serves as a loud knock at the door "Boom boom boom, The ***** is back" 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

I haven't even listened to Lemonade.  From what I've heard, it's too much like her last album, and I was disappointed by that one.  But her first few albums were really good.

It's nice that some of her fans are being supportive.  A lot of them are still evil, though.

I was disappointed by Beyonce. Felt like it just did well cause of the surprise drop and tshirt/meme worthy lines "woke up like this" etc. i purchased the $23 album and was disappointed. i feel the same way towards lemonade except i enjoyed drunk in love. and formation was really bad in my opinion. and the fact that theres literally no buzz on the album or any hits coming from it. its merely all talk on if shes having trouble with her marriage, whose becky, blah blah blah. completely unrelated to the music itself. 

britney may release a hilary duff remake of 'make me' reshoot album booklet, etc, have ugly fonts blah blah. but it seems like the quality is left within the music. where it really counts, and years from now that'll have substance and can bop to for years to come. no one won't really care for a visual album. no offense to lemonade, i cant reallly judge since i havent listened to it.

and lol, idk why i typed so much to go off on a tangent on this thread. i apologize for making y'all read this. if you get this far.

9 hours ago, Arnold. said:

I was disappointed by Beyonce. Felt like it just did well cause of the surprise drop and tshirt/meme worthy lines "woke up like this" etc. i purchased the $23 album and was disappointed. i feel the same way towards lemonade except i enjoyed drunk in love. and formation was really bad in my opinion. and the fact that theres literally no buzz on the album or any hits coming from it. its merely all talk on if shes having trouble with her marriage, whose becky, blah blah blah. completely unrelated to the music itself. 

britney may release a hilary duff remake of 'make me' reshoot album booklet, etc, have ugly fonts blah blah. but it seems like the quality is left within the music. where it really counts, and years from now that'll have substance and can bop to for years to come. no one won't really care for a visual album. no offense to lemonade, i cant reallly judge since i havent listened to it.

and lol, idk why i typed so much to go off on a tangent on this thread. i apologize for making y'all read this. if you get this far.

Go listen to Lemonade then? :dontlike: How can you be dissapointed if you haven't heard? MESS.

I enjoyed the album first listen, thought it was great, better than ANTi. i Listen to a few songs constantly and others sporadically, some i'm not sure if i have heard again LOL.

i haven't watch the Visuals tho :whitneyshade:

Archived