UK fans oxford -bristol - swindon - Gloucester or nearby

Guest ukfan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

neither have I haha and you and me both! all us folk up north should go for a night out @jupal we making this happen?  :myjam:

Hahah Rustys is next to Digital! Surely you guys know that? 

Yesss! :hype: I asked the DJ to play some Britney and he slayed my life with this 10 minute long megamix. Everyone was getting their life tbh:mcry:

32 minutes ago, jupal said:

Hahah Rustys is next to Digital! Surely you guys know that? 

Yesss! :hype: I asked the DJ to play some Britney and he slayed my life with this 10 minute long megamix. Everyone was getting their life tbh:mcry:

Haha had no clue but I looked it up and the reviews look good so i guess i'll swing by when i get back to uni :madance:

On 21 August 2016 at 11:19 PM, PlayingItSafe said:

I'd love to meet other Britney stans tbh. I'm trying to make my BF excited for her new music, but he only likes her BOMT, Oops stuff (and Toxic) :sobbing:

I live in Wales (UK). Any fellow Welsh Britney fans on here? 

I live in Wales!! South Wales :ahhh: I literally know no Britney stans, they all obsessed with Beyoncé :britwtf: my boyf is slowly starting to like Brit's music tho which is awesome, especially her new stuff! :yay:

Archived