UK fans oxford -bristol - swindon - Gloucester or nearby

Guest ukfan

Any fans from near the following: Cheltenham,  bristol,  Gloucester,  Oxford,  Somerset,  Swindon,  London,  bath,  or nearby 

UK fans that want fellow Britney friends. This is an experimental thread.  Let yourself be known. Do you want a friend from down the road? 

I can't be the only one from round here.

I could really do with a fellow Britney friend tbh 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

I had *** with a guy in New York who told me he was from Bath and I thought he was either crazy, high or really stupid because I didn't think such a place existed, lol jokes on me. Still came on my stomach though :riri:

I ******* love you :gobaby:

3 minutes ago, jupal said:

I live in Newcastle :crying1: none of my friends care for Britney so I can never discuss her

I love the Geordie accent! Very hot! We should all meet up some time and have a big UK Britney party :TOMH:

10 minutes ago, jupal said:

I live in Newcastle :crying1: none of my friends care for Britney so I can never discuss her

Hey! I'm in Carlisle which is the west coast but only 60 miles away! We come shopping to the Metro Centre all the time! And into Newcastle as well ;)

5 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Hey! I'm in Carlisle which is the west coast but only 60 miles away! We come shopping to the Metro Centre all the time! And into Newcastle as well ;)

I was at the metro centre on Saturday! It slays tbh:hype: I was in Carlisle visiting a friend recently and we went out...it was eventful haha. I can't remember the name of the places we went to though :sickofu:

Archived