Ideal VMAs setlist

Body ache

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine how beautiful it would be if she opened the VMAs with a dark stage, no lights in the entire room. You hear Britney sing "Dark mascara dripping down my face, only fools could ever feel this way..." and the rest of the opening to Man on the Moon, the acapella part only. A small light begins to shine on Britney and everyone goes crazy. Make Me begins and she slays a whole routine. I would die.

1 hour ago, I am Max. said:

Guys, she won't be doing a medley here lol. She's only performing Make Me, MTV already confirmed it lol.

I'm pretty sure they just confirmed that G-Eazy will be performing with her, not that she's doing 'Make Me' only.

Whatever the case, the main focus of the performance should be 'Make Me' since it's starting to pick up on radio again and doesn't seem to dead yet.  The VMAs could be just what it needs to take off.  If she does another song, it'll probably be 'DYWCO?' since she's already performing it in Vegas and will be comfortable with it.

Archived