Do You Wanna Come Over? Is Already...

Guest Nick Jonas

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I do, but I really find something different in DYWCO than lets say, IWG or WB. It has a different vibe that makes it more real, organic, not because it's a catchy song it lacks that passion or feeling that the rest of the Glory tracks have. There's many other tracks I'd love to see as singles, but I think she already tried with MM, and after a month it still hasn't clicked with the public. I think the public isn't ready for this Britney yet, they need something more "traditional" from her, and then she can release other tracks to take advantage of that hype. At least that's what I think. And  I don't see it as misleading, in the past she's had other singles that don't reflect the album's direction, like Womanizer and Circus, Slave or Toxic itself, and at the end the track is part of the album too.

Agree. I think that's one of the reason why they put it in POM's tracklist. And I still blame the video for make me's poor chart performance. It is a great song. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived