Why Cant Her Team Release the Album Digitally Now ?

PervertedSaint

Glory is a masterpiece in every aspect and its sad the way the album has leaked. It didn't deserve that .

I read somewhere that this is the reason that Beyonce release it digitally first because physical copies have the chance of leaking. Why cant her team learn these things from other artists who have smooth as **** releases ?

And now as the album has leaked in full. Just saw it on a Torrent website as well. So why the **** they just cant simply put it for download on digital plaforms like Itunes and Apples ?

Its time they stop acting this lazy like always :/

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because they CAN'T 

1 minute ago, PervertedSaint said:

Glory is a masterpiece in every aspect and its sad the way the album has leaked. It didn't deserve that .

I read somewhere that this is the reason that Beyonce release it digitally first because physical copies have the chance of leaking. Why cant her team learn these things from other artists who have smooth as **** releases ?

And now as the album has leaked in full. Just saw it on a Torrent website as well. So why the **** they just cant simply put it for download on digital plaforms like Itunes and Apples ?

Its time they stop acting this lazy like always :/

Some of you needs to stop blaming on her team for everything. :xcuseme:

Because that's the stupidest thing they could possibly do :tbh:

It will ruin their strategy, their expectations and plans for this album.

This is 2016, not 2001. Albums LEAK, even if they don't... You dont think people will upload the album on the 26th? People that never wanted to buy it will illegally download it on the 26th anyway.

Archived