I don't agree that glory is better than Blackout & in the zone

Jackk

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

BTW I'm not agreeing with people who say Glory is better than Blackout or In the Zone they are incomparable for me. that's all. But vocally she is caring again, and I'm loving every second of it. 

100% agree. 

39 minutes ago, Streets said:

Why can't you all take a piece of work for what it is :juggingu:

These are VERY different bodies of work, just as Blackout and ITZ are very distinct and can't be compared.

This tbh.  Why does everyone have to make sure she beats her other bodies of work.  The goal should always be to make a cohesive album that stands on its own.  

7 minutes ago, StepIntotheClub said:

the thing is the love she put into this album can be felt :yesplease:

in blackout she kinda sounds like she has no pulse, it's an amazing album but her delivery is not the best 

I don't agree, I can feel the darkness in Blackout, and that's what it makes it special tbh. But what you said easily applies to Britneyjean, FF and half of Circus. 

Why is it so hard for people to accept other's opinions? Some of ya'll are crazy and need to be committed :chershade:

I haven't heard Glory in all it's Glory yet so I can't quite say how I feel 100%. At first listen a lot of the tracks sound similar, so it's hard for me to tell some of them apart. The music sounds very "on trend" as to what's out there right now. Not necessarily a bad thing, just saying. I'm gonna listen to it more but so far great album with some awesome tracks, but it hasn't replaced ITZ or BO to me as my fav yet.  :cigney:

39 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

You must be joking. Change your mind, Coupure Electrique, and Slumber Party are three perfect examples of this album being innovative and different! She's experimented with various fields and styles in this album and this may be her most diverse album yet. What the hell. 

P.S. You already stated your opinion in the other thread making another post about it is redundant.  

Exactly. Slumber Party is very innovative. I love the latin music touch it has !!

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

I don't agree, I can feel the darkness in Blackout, and that's what it makes it special tbh. But what you said easily applies to Britneyjean, FF and half of Circus. 

darkness is one thing but imo in blackout the instrumentals make it dark, her vocals have a few moments of shine (GM, HAI, HOE) but other than that she sounds inexpressive and like a robot (which does happen too in Circus, FF and BJ).

the thing that makes blackout a great album is it's production but lacks the vocal delivery from her previous albums, which is excusable given her situation at the time, but if one where to judge blackout as an artpiece without the context the hollow vocals would stand out :)

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I agree that Blackout is overrated, I mean it's still a great album but it's not her best and I disagree with you about Radar and Toy Soldier because they are actually 2 of my fave BO tracks but HAI isn't that great and Get Naked is probably the most overrated song in her discography not to mention I ******* can't stand Get Back thank god it was just a bonus track  

Yes, it's a great album obviously, all her albums are great, to be honest, except BJ.
But I think In the Zone and Britney are better than Blackout.

Archived