Rumored copies illegally download

EverythingIsBlue

Just now, DirtyMind said:

Duh, of course most stans will still buy it. But casual fans and people who downloaded the leak out of curiosity might have bought or legally streamed the album when it comes out, but now they can just use the HQ leak instead, meaning Britney will lose sales and streaming points. And considering her competition next week, every sale and stream lost is gonna hurt. That is simple logic. :keshawave:

I guess I'm just not that pressed about sales. There's nothing you can do about the leak. Again, her real fans are going to buy her music. This is just a rumored figure anyway, it's not a scientific measure. Stay pressed though :weusay:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Is this gonna be the new thing, everyone complaining about streaming? :britoverit:

I guess I don't care about sales that much. I bought the cd to support the queen, and her true fans will do the same. We got a great album, that's what is important to me. 

I'm sure the writers and producers of the songs you're currently enjoying and that worked on this project for years and get paid in royalties from streaming and sales do care though. Her label depending on how well this does that might decide how much they're willing to invest for next time might care a little too. Look at the bigger picture.

5 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

I'm sure the writers and producers of the songs you're currently enjoying and that worked on this project for years and get paid in royalties from streaming and sales do care though. Her label depending on how well this does that might decide how much they're willing to invest for next time might care a little too. Look at the bigger picture.

Wow, dramatic much? You think Britney is gonna fall off the map? You think the album is gonna do that bad? :tiffeyeroll:

The writers and producers are gonna collect the royalties from the album I already pre-ordered :tiffeyeroll:

I think it's safe to say everyone involved is gonna survive :drinky:

12 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Wow, dramatic much? You think Britney is gonna fall off the map? You think the album is gonna do that bad? :tiffeyeroll:

The writers and producers are gonna collect the royalties from the album I already pre-ordered :tiffeyeroll:

I think it's safe to say everyone involved is gonna survive :drinky:

It's not about you or your 1 copy purchased in a topic about a ww leak. :madonna:

Your reasoning is I bought it so we're good now. :lanacackle:

It's not surprising that most fans wouldn't care. They leaked her music video and album to begin with.

I just explained why it kind of does matter.

3 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

It'd be impossible to totally contain the leak anyway.  They can take down videos, but download links will just keep popping up everywhere.  There's no stopping that.

I hope RCA burns the store to the ******* ground, tbh.  Because of those idiots, tons of people will download the leak, and many of them may have bought or legally streamed the album but won't now that they got a free HQ copy.  

I'm also pissed at the 'fans' who uploaded the album.  Why couldn't they just keep it to themselves instead of having to show off?  They knew it would leak right away, but they wanted to be special and important. 

Look, the album would have leaked at some point, but probably not for another few days or so.  Because of our friends in Mexico, it leaked sooner than it should have.  So... Thanks, Mexico! :cooltshirt:

Duh, of course most stans will still buy it. But casual fans and people who downloaded the leak out of curiosity might have bought or legally streamed the album when it comes out, but now they can just use the HQ leak instead, meaning Britney will lose sales and streaming points. And considering her competition next week, every sale and stream lost is gonna hurt. That is simple logic. :keshawave:

I'm pretty sure that record store stole the album off the conveyor belt or maybe someone else stole it and sold it to the store. There's no way they could have gotten the album so soon considering the shipping time, etc. Why would her team pick a random store to ship it to so soon unless they're stupid.

Archived