Rumored copies illegally download

EverythingIsBlue

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Her albums are always the most downloaded illegally 

can't her team just shut down the links for the leaks ? they took down the youtube videos

you do realize how hard it is. For every link they take down probably 20 more appear. it's like fighting against the weather and trying to stop a flood.

It's just not going to happen.

They try to prevent a leak and they did a good job. It isn't their fault my people of mexico ****** up tbh

I believe it. For those that think this wont affect sales and streaming you're in for a rude awakening when those first week numbers come in i'm afraid.
 It's a risk RCA thought was worth it by shipping out so early to have it on the shelves in smaller markets like Mexico. :madonna:

Fans buying multiple copies happens every album cycle. Saying I'm buy 2-3 copies for my cousin's sister's aunt now were always going to do that & wont make up a huge dent in sales. Chances are if you took the time to register on a Britney forum you were going to buy it.

Just enjoy the music.

19 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

BUT MOST OF THESE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE JUST ILLEGALLY DOWNLOADED IT ON RELEASE DAY ANYWAY SO WHAT DOES IT MATTER SO LONG AS PEOPLE BUY IT WHO WERE ACTUALLY PLANNING ON BUYING IT 

Exactly.  I don't get why everyone is freaking out over the leak. If someone is a Britney fan, they are gonna buy it regardless. If they are't really a fan, they won't. Simple logic :arianabye:

1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Exactly.  I don't get why everyone is freaking out over the leak. If someone is a Britney fan, they are gonna buy it regardless. If they are't really a fan, they won't. Simple logic :arianabye:

Because maybe their first listen would've been on Spotify or Apple music contributing to the first week. Not some zip file or torrent.

26 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

BUT MOST OF THESE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE JUST ILLEGALLY DOWNLOADED IT ON RELEASE DAY ANYWAY SO WHAT DOES IT MATTER SO LONG AS PEOPLE BUY IT WHO WERE ACTUALLY PLANNING ON BUYING IT 

4 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Cuase they are too dramatic....

1 minute ago, blue.monopoly said:

Because maybe their first listen would've been on Spotify or Apple music contributing to the first week. Not some zip file or torrent.

Is this gonna be the new thing, everyone complaining about streaming? :britoverit:

I guess I don't care about sales that much. I bought the cd to support the queen, and her true fans will do the same. We got a great album, that's what is important to me. 

Calm down guys. Maybe only 100k downloads were from Us. And 50% of these are fans and as i saw nothing but 90% of fans, they are willing to buy more copies (averagely 3 copies) then we can calculate that 50k * 0.9 * 3= 120k +50k pre-orders and we still have GP then 200k is still possible and that no1 spot is oursz yay

hope this make you feel better lol :)

ps I'm asian

It already did about 40k pre-orders, I'm sure whoever bought those isn't going to cancel theirs, the music is good

The GP will see the itunes, the apple music and the spotify banners and want to look at it. There will probably be promo all over her social media. She's doing Carpool Karaoke and VMA's, exciting the GP. 

The album will sell 60k more copies by the end of the week at the least, if the GP really is hype for it, it will sell more. 

Only stan twitter cares about it! And I've seen seen stans from the Hive and Navy pre-ordering it because the album was good and they feel like they want to help. GagaDaily even just posted to pre-order it. Stan twitter on our side, promo on our side, and good music on our side can help us beat BJ sales and maybe snatch a #1 or #2. Ya'll shouldn't complain and just fight for what YOU WANT

51 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

Some of these websites and torrents are not based in the US

It'd be impossible to totally contain the leak anyway.  They can take down videos, but download links will just keep popping up everywhere.  There's no stopping that.

42 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

They try to prevent a leak and they did a good job. It isn't their fault my people of mexico ****** up tbh

I hope RCA burns the store to the ******* ground, tbh.  Because of those idiots, tons of people will download the leak, and many of them may have bought or legally streamed the album but won't now that they got a free HQ copy.  

I'm also pissed at the 'fans' who uploaded the album.  Why couldn't they just keep it to themselves instead of having to show off?  They knew it would leak right away, but they wanted to be special and important. 

Look, the album would have leaked at some point, but probably not for another few days or so.  Because of our friends in Mexico, it leaked sooner than it should have.  So... Thanks, Mexico! :cooltshirt:

25 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Duh, of course most stans will still buy it. But casual fans and people who downloaded the leak out of curiosity might have bought or legally streamed the album when it comes out, but now they can just use the HQ leak instead, meaning Britney will lose sales and streaming points. And considering her competition next week, every sale and stream lost is gonna hurt. That is simple logic. :keshawave:

Archived