What's the song you have on repeat?

BSfemme

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only heard Invitation so far, because I'M AWAY AS THIS DAMN THING LEAKS :wendycry:

But it's so ******* beautiful omg:wendycry:

I never thought she would release something like this, there are SO MANY amazing parts to this song... 

I'm slayed by the first track alone. I'm done. I'm dead and buried. THIS is quality

(I'm sorry, I'm just excited and emotional and there are so many threads I just didn't know where to start) 

40 minutes ago, Streets said:

I've only heard Invitation so far, because I'M AWAY AS THIS DAMN THING LEAKS :wendycry:

But it's so ******* beautiful omg:wendycry:

I never thought she would release something like this, there are SO MANY amazing parts to this song... 

I'm slayed by the first track alone. I'm done. I'm dead and buried. THIS is quality

(I'm sorry, I'm just excited and emotional and there are so many threads I just didn't know where to start) 

We understand you huney :sobbing:

Invitation, Coupure Electrique, If I'm Dancing, Man on the Moon, and Just Luv Me I played all night, and they're all wonderful. I have also been enjoying Love Me Down, Slumber Party, Better, Change Your Mind, and Just Like Me... What You Need is pretty strong as well. I forgot Liar. That's also pretty great. 

There really is not one bad song on this album. Some are stronger than others, but it's just really quite remarkable. 

Archived