VMA's Performance Idea

anacondamp3

DISCLAIMER: none of y'all HOES better attack me this is just an IDEA 

ok now that that's out of the way, 

i was in the shower listening to glory & make me was on 

Spoiler

i may or may not have been lathering myself up real good if y'all catch my drift

and i was like...you know what would be wild

if britney performed make me (ASSUMING SHE IS PERFORMING MAKE ME SINCE YOU KNOW IT WAS CONFIRMED AND IS THE LEAD SINGLE)

in a shower on stage. like she was in a clear/see through huge *** shower in the center of the stage, wearing something i dunno obviously appropriate for a shower idk i didn't get to that part yet 

Spoiler

she should just have HA WHOLE PUTHY and TIDDIES out 

anyway ok so make me starts playing and she obviously has some kick *** choreography in this shower and when it gets to the hard hitting chorus, you know the, "MAKE ME OOOH,OOOH,OOOOOH,OOOHHHHHH" part, the lights inside of the shower changes all different colors and britney does different poses in between the different colors, so like when a color flashes you see her shadow and she's doing a pose, then she changes it and you see the next pose when the next "ooh" starts

and then for g-eazy's rap part he comes up in the shower appearing you know ...half naked (mainly because you know he kinda cute and i wanna see him naked i got needs) and he raps his part while britney sensually kinda rubs all over him and **** 

while she's in the shower she's rubbing all up on her self you know just really feeling it and i envisioned her incorporating a bar above the shower into the routine as well, throw in some bath bubbles, steam, hell even throw in a rubber ducky and some other shower **** and you've got yourself a memorable performance (i think)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

Sounds great but imagine the backlash that she would get if she does that... People are saying that she copied Selena's Revival, if she sings in a shower people would make stronger accusations against our Brit. :tbh: 

i forgot Selena was even in a shower in that video ::jackk: but regardless Selena didn't invent showers nor did she perform in one, in fact idk anyone who has, it would be iconic (not to mention the reason Selena EXISTS is because of britney) 

Spoiler

and that video altogether :jackk:

2 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

She should probably come out in a black veil and rip it off and pull her top off.

Like ...

tumblr_n06szqn4Vp1qd0a90o1_250.gif

i think christina did that once but im here for it

Just now, anacondamp3 said:

i forgot Selena was even in a shower in that video ::jackk: but regardless Selena didn't invent showers nor did she perform in one, in fact idk anyone who has, it would be iconic (not to mention the reason Selena EXISTS is because of britney) 

Reveal hidden contents

and that video altogether :jackk:

i think christina did that once but im here for it

lmfao nvm then. We don't need to floptina inspirations :arianabye:

Archived