Britney Jean Funeral is held inside!

summer2summer

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

LOL not to be a debby downer but didn't we call BJ Blackout 2.0 like the first few days after it was released until we finally realized it was Myah Joan's debut album?

"Blackout 2.0" was one of the buzz words Britney's team used for BJ. Along with "my most personal album" and "term of endearment".

ย 

That's why no one believed Larry when he said B9 would have The Weeknd vibe and that her voice would be the best in years.

3 minutes ago, nels64 said:

LOL not to be a debby downer but didn't we call BJ Blackout 2.0 like the first few days after it was released until we finally realized it was Myah Joan's debut album?

no we were calling it that before the album was released. They hyped it up as Blackout 2.0ย :lessons:

Just now, nels64 said:

OMG I saw this earlier! I mean I totally agree Glory is a masterpiece. But I'm just sayin we said the same thing about Floppy Jean.ย 

Sis , just listen to the album . i mean Make me sounds like a filler on Glory and im not joking.ย 

And yes Brenda Joan is indeed Myah's Blackoutย :cigney:

14 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

I have a proof that Glorious is the baby of In the zone and Blackout , and it's not just a sperm sample

ย 

tumblr_oc81268Cd61slicm6o1_500.jpg

BJ was the almost abortedย fetus tbh before Glory.ย :lanacackle:ย Britney tried.ย omg thats ****** up/gross sry blame whoever linked me on here to that ******* deepwebb video.ย :bthink:

Archived