So After Hearing GLORY

OCBoy1985

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Charlot said:

I totally agree with you :) I am so happy !!!!

Yeah I was just thinking about that earlier today too! 

I wonder what she has planned while she's in NYC ... I'm sure she'll take advantage of being in NYC ... It's been a while since she's been in NYC

30 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Yeah I was just thinking about that earlier today too! 

I wonder what she has planned while she's in NYC ... I'm sure she'll take advantage of being in NYC ... It's been a while since she's been in NYC

I know !!! Maybe she will perform at GMA too :) That would be amazing !!!! Even if she is doing interviews, i'll be happy :)

Just now, Charlot said:

I know !!! Maybe she will perform at GMA too :) That would be amazing !!!! Even if she is doing interviews, i'll be happy :)

I definitely think we'll get some interviews or something while she's in NYC! 

I want her to do SNL host and perform when the new season comes... I think that would be really great and Britney does good with Comedy too!

2 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I definitely think we'll get some interviews or something while she's in NYC! 

I want her to do SNL host and perform when the new season comes... I think that would be really great and Britney does good with Comedy too!

SNL would be the best !!!!! I don't think she'll do it but we've got some many surprises so who knows ? :) 

Archived