RUMOR: BRITNEY IS PLANNING SOMETHING BIG WITH BEYONCE AT THE VMAS!!!!

Rashaad101

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

2 posts? You seem unreliable. Possibly a Beyonka fan trying to get some attention for your thieving idol. Beyonka hasn't done anything memorable in her entire career and she never will. 

Britney will perform with G Eazy. If she goes anywhere near Beyonka, I'm not here for that :tiffanynod:

I'm pretty sure the Single Ladies and Formation videos, a surprise album, and an album for exposing her dirt *** husband and Rachel Roy are pretty memorable :huh:

12 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

2 posts? You seem unreliable. Possibly a Beyonka fan trying to get some attention for your thieving idol. Beyonka hasn't done anything memorable in her entire career and she never will. 

Britney will perform with G Eazy. If she goes anywhere near Beyonka, I'm not here for that :tiffanynod:

Exactly Britney doesn't need Beyonce never has never will Britney got to the top by herself and didn't need a group of bad singers to help her shine. Britney better perform with just g easy if Beyonce is there it's gonna become the Beyonce show 

Archived