Favorite Songs From GLORY?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, slaveneytbh said:

I ******* LOVE DYWCO AND JUST LUV ME :bwink:

I'm loving the whole album from beginning to end ... I love the chillness of it and Britney has never sounded better!

I mean Britney singing in French & Spanish ... Who would've thought? 

I'm loving Slumber Party, Invitation, Change Your Mind, Hard To Forget U, a What U Need & Better... All these new songs is a lot to take in at once LOL:BBMAney: 

1 hour ago, bigq06 said:

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OFFFFFFF THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMM AND IM LISTENING TO LIAR RIGHT NOW AND ITS SO FUUCCCKIIIINGGGG GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDhttps://66.media.tumblr.com/8ebe6326232c6c42d7999ecb956498eb/tumblr_o1lfjrfkII1toe7eko1_400.gif

Yesssssssss this is an incredible body of work... It's one of them albums U can play from beginning to end!

This new sound is amazing and I think she definitely found her niche, she sounds so good on every song!

:myjam: my favorite tracks are:

invitation, make me, private show, man on the moon, just luv me, clumsy, do you wanna come over, slumber party, just like me, love me down, hard to forget ya, what you need, better, change your mind (her spanish ******* snatchedt my weave), liar, if im dancing, and obviously coupure electrique! :beynah: 

Guest ItsNathanbitch

Invitation

Make Me

Private Show

Man on the moon

Just Luv Me

Do You Wanna Come Over

Slumber Party

Liar

If I'm Dancing

These are my favorites so far! But the whole album is absolutely amazing and some of her best work in years! 

Archived