Mexico Music Store Sells Britney's New Album 'Glory' Ahead Of Schedule

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

I downloaded this TOR thing. It's a web browser which can access the site.. What if i just type Britney Glory ? I download it then what ? They probably don't hack my computer through that.

Lol, they might. You could get a virus like that, and I wouldn't trust TOR that much. I wouldn't risk it for something we're getting in less than one week anyway. 

20 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

Some people say it's leaking/leaked in deep web. Here I have one from the other pop forum:

posted by popmusic View Post
Did it leak? I saw some unreleased tracks in deep web eli_zps0932edf9.gif (I didn't try to download it tbh)

who's that person?? if he saw those tracks demand him to download them NOW tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif

4 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

OMG you guys are so greedy cant you wait just 4-5 days? if it leaks now it'll effect the sales for sure :juggingu:

They are about to suffer cause of some psychos from deep web and you worry about sales :orangu: I just cant :orangu:

I finally came upon a web server with a huge directory of HTML files and TIFF images, with a few smaller sub directories containing the same. nslookup returned no reverse records for the IP. A VisualRoute traced it as far as Colorado. The HTML files appeared to be records a psychologist or similar mental health professional would keep. The images were of faxes, apparently of both military and medical nature.

As I browsed from a sub directory back to the parent, at the top of was a new HTML file named something like "1-.HELLO-THERE.html". The time stamp was from right that minute. I opened it, and in plain text was the message "we see you". No quotes, all lower-case. About 15 seconds later the server dropped

2 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

I finally came upon a web server with a huge directory of HTML files and TIFF images, with a few smaller sub directories containing the same. nslookup returned no reverse records for the IP. A VisualRoute traced it as far as Colorado. The HTML files appeared to be records a psychologist or similar mental health professional would keep. The images were of faxes, apparently of both military and medical nature.

As I browsed from a sub directory back to the parent, at the top of was a new HTML file named something like "1-.HELLO-THERE.html". The time stamp was from right that minute. I opened it, and in plain text was the message "we see you". No quotes, all lower-case. About 15 seconds later the server dropped

try again tho i dont even understand what that means tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oa3ootllk41u6n38po1_250.gif

3 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

The "deep web" doesn't mean anything. It can be restricted forums or anonymous networks such as Tor. Many different places. :juggingu:

IKR??

It's not like there's a place called deepweb.com with a search bar :orangu:

We're so thirsty :sobbing:

4 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

That's creepy AF :JLostare:

Archived