Positive about Circus that´s kind of missing now

Jite91

I´ve seen many people saying they would like Circus choreo and that Circus was better... I feel that there is something about the Circus era that would be nice to bring back :howiroll:

The choreo now is definitely better, and she executes it well, but she is not doing the **** fierce walk anymore, she did alot of that in Circus (maybe too much) but that walk is really ****!! Now she skips, and that looks less **** lol :beynah:

Yesterday i made a thread about her fierce bad ***** face which she doesn´t do anymore (just in some rare occasions) but imagine that look with the fierce walk and the dance moves... ITZNEY!!! :ahhh:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I think the Circus era had amazing choreography tbh :comingthru:

Circus had actual dance routines, I feel like POM is mostly running around the stage with armney in full force :zoomzoom:

I think she fed off the energy of the crowd better in the Circus tour :bsass:

I think the circus videos had old school Britney moves and that is why they were good. I love the tour but the chroeography wasn't the best but the prop use was a million times better than POM.

I think both have their pros and cons.

I think the major failure of the choreographer is they choreograph current. It seems like they never worked with artists that can actually dance. Which makes sense looking at this music generation

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think the circus videos had old school Britney moves and that is why they were good. I love the tour but the chroeography wasn't the best but the prop use was a million times better than POM.

I think both have their pros and cons.

I think the major failure of the choreographer is they choreograph current. It seems like they never worked with artists that can actually dance. Which makes sense looking at this music generation

I think Circus tour choreography was amazing, compared to what we got after on FF & most of POM... :beysip:

I don't know who's choreographing her routines now, but they need a new career tbh :cigney:

RIP Andre, we miss you :tiffsniffle:

8 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I think Circus tour choreography was amazing, compared to what we got after on FF & most of POM... :beysip:

I don't know who's choreographing her routines now, but they need a new career tbh :cigney:

RIP Andre, we miss you :tiffsniffle:

A lot of ppl involved this era need a new career. I think ppl are delusional if they don't think the budget for this era has decreased. They like wasted their big budget thing. 

8 minutes ago, Aymama said:

Oh, I thought you were gonna say promo :weusay:

Circus era still has the most promo since ITZ. 

This absolutely baffles my mind because (while I hardcore stand for TCSBS because it was a mother ******* spectacle) the choreography was minimal as ****.  The Circus breakdown was great, but she only really did it in the video.  The Get Naked performance had a few good bits of choreo.  Other than that, it was all about her attitude and the visuals.  The dance breaks she added were all those super uncomplicated dub-step breaks.  She is slaying some serious choreography, the best she's had since 2004 on POM.  It might not be the best, because she doesn't really master it a lot of the time, but it's much more intricate than anything from the Circus tour.

Not to mention, I was around exhale for TCSBS.  The BITCHING about her "walking" and "being lazy" was real.  It's so funny how everyone flip flops so easily.  I can't wait for two months from now.  When BJ was robbed of a Grammy and Glory is the biggest embarrassment of her career. :gloria:

5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

This absolutely baffles my mind because (while I hardcore stand for TCSBS because it was a mother ******* spectacle) the choreography was minimal as ****.  The Circus breakdown was great, but she only really did it in the video.  The Get Naked performance had a few good bits of choreo.  Other than that, it was all about her attitude and the visuals.  The dance breaks she added were all those super uncomplicated dub-step breaks.  She is slaying some serious choreography, the best she's had since 2004 on POM.  It might not be the best, because she doesn't really master it a lot of the time, but it's much more intricate than anything from the Circus tour.

Not to mention, I was around exhale for TCSBS.  The BITCHING about her "walking" and "being lazy" was real.  It's so funny how everyone flip flops so easily.  I can't wait for two months from now.  When BJ was robbed of a Grammy and Glory is the biggest embarrassment of her career. :gloria:

Yeah it is like that for everything though. 

I think it's because we don't think it can get worse and then it does.

POM dancing is so much better than Circus but that took time. Vegas is a Blessing but also Curse. 

The Circus hate was real but it makes sense because before that we had prime Britney. So we all thought she would be the same as before. 

I was actually thinking about this yesterday. The fact that she doesn't do the intimidating/serious face when she performs now makes her less of a pleasure to the eyes. That bad ***** attitude she had on stage was what made her performances so great! Like the VMA 2001 or whenever she did the Toxic choregraphy in 2004. The ultimate example would be the piercing look she has when she does the Slave choregraphy in the official video. 

She looks way too innocent on stage nowadays. Very pertinent remark. :riri:

1 hour ago, Jite91 said:

Yesterday i made a thread about her fierce bad ***** face which she doesn´t do anymore (just in some rare occasions) but imagine that look with the fierce walk and the dance moves... ITZNEY!!! :ahhh:

I love the bad ***** face! I need it in my liiiiife. And where the **** is this thread. I missed it!

:kidcries:

5 minutes ago, button said:

I was actually thinking about this yesterday. The fact that she doesn't do the intimidating/serious face when she performs now makes her less of a pleasure to the eyes. That bad ***** attitude she had on stage was what made her performances so great! Like the VMA 2001 or whenever she did the Toxic choregraphy in 2004. The ultimate example would be the piercing look she has when she does the Slave choregraphy in the official video. 

She looks way too innocent on stage nowadays. Very pertinent remark. :riri:

Yes!!! I agree 100% a HUGE part of what made her performances so epic and memorable was her attitude :howiroll:

The look, the walk, she danced incredibly, but even when she didn´t do that much choreo it was epic :howiroll:

An example is BOM before POM. TBH I prefer the way she performed it at the ABC special or Onyx Hotel Tour, and it had zero choreography!! :beynah: She was just bad *** and incredibly **** :ehno:

28 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I´m not complaining about her dancing. I actually mentioned that her dancing and choreography is much better now :beynah:

What I´m saying is that she walked in a more confident **** fierce way back then whereas now she skips, and the skipping look goofy and not fierce at all tbh, but that´s all I´m saying, she does walk **** and fierce sometimes, but she does it much less :beynah:

8 minutes ago, Jite91 said:

Yes!!! I agree 100% a HUGE part of what made her performances so epic and memorable was her attitude :howiroll:

The look, the walk, she danced incredibly, but even when she didn´t do that much choreo it was epic :howiroll:

An example is BOM before POM. TBH I prefer the way she performed it at the ABC special or Onyx Hotel Tour, and it had zero choreography!! :beynah: She was just bad *** and incredibly **** :ehno:

I think she should stop messing with her facial features if we want to see that look ever again on her face. 

She already ruined her beautiful almond-shaped eyes. :(

30 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Circus had minimal dancing? I guess you missed the BOMT breakdown, the amazing hot radar pole dancing, gymnasticney poppin her p*ssy in the cage for POM, the amazing couch **** on Get Naked, the best and only good performance of IUSA, the toxic routine which is her best post ITZ (same goes for Boys), the acrobatic stunts she pulled with TOMH, the bollywood dancing in MATM, the dancing and sassy attitude of Hot As Ice..... girl, is you blind? :grimace:

No flip flopping here sis, she was amazing on that tour saw it twice and the crowd LOVED ha... :arianabye:

Archived