Just a Funny Rumour

CharmingMadness

what is this article :gimmemoar: i dont believe this, but if true, when will ya faves :orangu:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/malaysian-businessman-wolf-wall-street-920867?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thr%2Ffilm+(The+Hollywood+Reporter+-+Movies)

Britney Spears, $5 million worth of gifts, 300 guests and a 'Zoolander'-style VVVIP area were all part of the "party to end all parties," as one guest referred to the bash thrown by Jho Low, now at the center of a Department of Justice complaint.

Years before he became known as the controversial businessman at the heart of a record-breaking Department of Justice forfeiture complaint and the man who dragged Leonardo DiCaprio into a billion-dollar international corruption scandal, Malaysian businessman Jho Low was better known as the host of some of the biggest parties Las Vegas has ever seen.
Among the performers under the vast marquee were Britney Spears and South Korean singer Psy, who had just risen to international superstardom thank to “Gangnam Style.”
“Britney Spears was allegedly paid $1 million to sing Happy Birthday,” says the guest, adding that there were rumors that flying Psy in had cost much more.:messbye:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Cuteney said:

OMG !! :hype: I remember about that, it was around her X-Factor days, she was reported to attend some mysterious event, reportedly the birthday of some asian billionaire.

We didn't get any picture 

9 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

OMGGGG i forgot about that!! that was so weird remember it like actually happened but it was like closed off?!

$1 million for singing Happy Birthday :gloria: 
and LA Reid got it for free:selenerz:

16 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

Britney Spears was allegedly paid $1 million to sing Happy Birthday :messbye:

Britney is too busy playing with Lexi and posting cute memes. She will lip to her flawless Acapellaney Happy Birthday rendition that she sang in XFactor :weusay:

8 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Britney is too busy playing with Lexi and posting cute memes. She will lip to her flawless Acapellaney Happy Birthday rendition that she sang in XFactor :weusay:

if i had that much money, i'd still pay to see her lipping to anything or just to stand silent in front of me, gracing my life with her presence :orangu: 

Archived