The thing I HATE about almost every dance heavy Britney performance...

The Greatest Show

The Cameraman and the Editing!!

Oh wow the choreography is impressive!! Lets show the arena!

Untitled_12.jpg

I know she is dancing right now but her face is so pretty lets do a close up!

Untitled_9.jpg

wow look at that prop/dancer/audience member!! Lets focus on that instead of the beautiful choreo!

Untitled_13.jpg

You know what would make this dance break even better?? Effects covering most of the screen!

Untitled_8.jpg

Lets only show a tiny version of Britney so people have to squint to see her properly. for... reasons.

Untitled_4.jpg

They seriously screw her over so much!! Its really not that hard.. close ups and far away shots when she isnt dancing full body shot when she is dancing. Nobody needs to see the audience or dancer or a prop instead of Britney. If they are in the same frame thats fine but dont take away Britney time to show me these things. Anyone else??

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Million Billion said:

I kind of disagree. They show the arena, the special effects, dancers, lighting, etc to set an accurate (as possible) mood of what the show as a whole feels like. Of course I hated the bbma's womanizer break when they showed the audience instead of the frontal stage. But yeah, I got your point :mhm: i hate it too :ehno:

I dont mind them showing those things I just dont want to see it during a dance break. they can show it while she is strutting around or just "singing"

24 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

Slave a bit too. I dont want to see the Dj and his sweat ffs..

True. At least Britney's videos back then were more centered around dancing. It feels like they have some sort of contract now where they can only show Britney for 4 seconds at a time before they gotta cut to a product placement or irreverent shot :weusay:

3 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I agree. The Work ***** video was kind of like that... two seconds of amazing dancing then.... PH sign :zoomzoom:

That is my problem with WB. They wanted way too much to be in the video. That cube and white dress is in it for five seconds and it probably costed thousands. I don't get it...why waste money. 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That is my problem with WB. They wanted way too much to be in the video. That cube and white dress is in it for five seconds and it probably costed thousands. I don't get it...why waste money. 

So true. I don't understand the directors of these videos. They a MESS :bpo:

When will we get another Nigel **** directed video tbh :britlol:

I feel your pain

it was tolerable in music videos back then, because she did show full choreo in perfomances anyway
since 2008 it's all mess
audience shots at BBMA perfomance drive me crazy, it's too much lbr
and we never got full dance break in the music video since forever :drown:

Archived