glory first week PURE SALES predictions

-ididitagain-

how much will glory sell opening week in the US?  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Gwen Stefani do 75k a few weeks ago. There's nowhere near the same demand for her as there is Britney. Put VMAs/Carpool on top and the fact Britney's single has been more successful than Gwen's that didn't even make the top 50...

I don't think there's any likelihood it'll do below 90k pure sales. Some y'all underselling Brit here. 

With Carpool Karaoke and VMAs, I think 150-200K will be safe estimate. Her ceiling will be 250K, but I'm not sure she can hit that. It would really take an earth-shattering performance at the VMAs to push her to 250K and beyond, but my safest estimate is that the loyal fans (107K bought Britney Jean!) + some GPs + streaming might help her reach 250K.

We need a clean 250K for a number one debut, to be honest.

I did a little research on the competition --- and here's what I found out:

Florida Georgia Line's last album (2014) debuted at Number One with 197,000 copies sold (although sales were inflated since they released first week of December, so they might clear 150-175K)

Barbra Streissand's last album (2014) also debuted at Number One with 196,000 copies sold. (This is comparable, since this was released September 14, 2014)

Frank Ocean will probably sell 100-150K on his second week.

Archived