What's your top 10 Britney songs of all time?

ovoxo

40 minutes ago, MX3 said:

- BREATHE ON ME

- DO YOU WANNA COME OVER (currently being slayed by it)

- MY PREROGATIVE/DO SOMETHIN/JUST BEGUN HAVIN MY FUN (i feel compelled to include one of these songs cause it slayed me as a kid. her my prerogative era came out when i was trying to be goth and i remember being like....incorporating into my life cause it was so good and BUMPING these on the low)

- EVERY DAY (i love her voice in this song its so unmistakable) 

-DRIVE ME CRAZY

- ME AGAINST THE MUSIC 

-SLAVE FOR YOU

-TRIP TO YOUR HEART/HEAVEN ON EARTH (both songs are tied / fulfill a similar vibe) 

-SELFISH (boom boom baby pick u up in my mercedez)

-GET BACK (blackout CLASSIC)

I didn't think too hard about this but. thats my instinctual response. 

I remember when the my prerogative cd came out and there were little samples of each song on her website. I was in third grade and my friend would come over to my house and we would JAM out to the 30 sec songs on my dinosaur PC. Such nostalgia :lanacackle:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In no particular order:

Toxic

Gimme More

Do You Wanna Come Over?

Breathe on Me

Touch of My Hand

Outrageous

Freakshow

I'm a Slave 4 U

When I Found You

(I Got That) Boom Boom

Honorable mentions: Circus, 3, If U Seek Amy, Make Me, Get Back, Do Somethin', What You See (Is What You Get), Lucky, The Hook Up, Showdown, Early Mornin'

in no order:

toxic (one of the best pop songs. period. ever.)

gimme more (the production, the music video, the performance, the iconic "its britney *****")

if u seek amy (love the davinci code hidden message thing, genius and the production is unique, dark and sultry, was obsessed with it + the video)

3 (another one of the greatest pop songs ever, love the synthpop production)

do you wanna come over (so damn catchy. obsessed)

womanizer (iconic comeback, such a unique song, love the production plus its empowering)

slave 4 u (one of the sexiest songs to ever exist)

everytime (one of the most beautiful songs to ever exist. love britney's voice on this so much)

get naked (i got a plan) 

piece of me 

honorable mentions: my prerogative, outrageous, lucky, phonography, kill the lights, break the ice, circus, do somethin', overprotected, hold it against me, stronger

3 minutes ago, anacondamp3 said:

in no order:

toxic (one of the best pop songs. period. ever.)

gimme more (the production, the music video, the performance, the iconic "its britney *****")

if u seek amy (love the davinci code hidden message thing, genius and the production is unique, dark and sultry, was obsessed with it + the video)

3 (another one of the greatest pop songs ever, love the synthpop production)

do you wanna come over (so damn catchy. obsessed)

womanizer (iconic comeback, such a unique song, love the production plus its empowering)

slave 4 u (one of the sexiest songs to ever exist)

everytime (one of the most beautiful songs to ever exist. love britney's voice on this so much)

get naked (i got a plan) 

piece of me 

honorable mentions: my prerogative, outrageous, lucky, phonography, kill the lights, break the ice, circus, do somethin', overprotected, hold it against me, stronger

If u seek Amy was prob one of the most clever things a pop star has ever done :drinky:

I know these picks scream "casual fan", but anyway:

1) Toxic

2) Stronger

3: Everytime

4) I'm A Slave 4 U

5) Baby One More Time

6) Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know

7) Overprotected

8) Gimme More

9) Lonely

10) Womanizer

I'm not including any new songs because I feel like I have to wait a few months.

Guest ErJ Spears

Well let's start, my dear *******  :thattea: (make this one an emote for this site plz)

1. I'm A Slave 4 U

(This song is my spirit animal, it puts me into a very wild, **** and confident mood, I can't even express the feeling, just flawless. My confidence boost!)

2. Break the Ice

(Another amazing song, I usually listen to it when I feel blue and don't feel the need to live anymore, I love the coldness that I feel when I listen to this song, it's such a jam, pure magic was made)

3. Me Against The Music

(A true pearl, it puts me into a shaky and very enthusiastic mood, I cannot stop dancing when this song starts playing. This song made In The Zone my favorite album of hers and I'm so proud of that)

4. The Hook Up/Boom Boom

(JUST DANCE YOUR *** OFF AND DON'T FEEL THE NEGATIVITY. ENJOY YOUR LIFE! That's all I can say about these pearls)

5. Unusual You

(Despite the fact that Circus is one of my least favorite Britney albums and sometimes I don't feel its music at all, this song has quickly became one of my favorites. It's just has that sad fire I like. 

This is how I feel while I'm listening to this song: 

Spoiler

Goose_Bumps.jpg

6. Shadow/Get Naked (I Got a Plan)

(An emotional and deep song, but extremely healing at the same time. I listen to it when I'm sad and feel down to the dumps. It really heals, try it up, if u don't believe :))

(And Get Naked is a very ****** song, it just makes me dance and something else comes out of me, definitely a jam)

7-8. Breathe On Me/Touch Of My Hand

(I won't lie, that sometimes these two mean everything to me. It just happens at the right place and at the right time, 'cs they're definitely not the songs I listen everyday)

9. Clumsy 

(A brand-new taste to my collection, I just love this song! Some people may not understand, but it's really enjoyable and it's on my repeat everyday :ahhh:)

10. Can't Make You Love Me

(Didn't expect for this one? hah? well yes, this song has a very special place in my life. It has a pretty strong meaning too. I believe you can understand by the name of the song :xcuseme:)

Honorable Mentions (not in order):

• Everytime
  • Toxic
  • Do Somethin'
  • Lucky
  • Gimme More
  • My Prerogative
  • Radar
  • Piece Of Me
  • Rock Me In
  • Womanizer
  • I Wanna Go
  • Make Me...
  • Do You Wanna Come Over

Overall, I love all of the songs, it's really hard to pick sometimes, but I tried my best. :kisses2all:

Archived