Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thoughts on the VMA's... So I know how important it is 4 the Army & hardcore forum fans to have what THEY THINK is a perfect VMA performance.. Here are some things to think about. 

A) IF ITS PRERECORDED-  Britney's return to the VMA stage is going to be heavily looked at by the GP, do we want something flawless & possibly prerecorded? .. For the sake of what this performance is, it might not be a bad idea. Vegas is a huge thing & it's one of the most widely accepted & known successful ventures in Britney's career as of now. It wouldn't be the worst thing for ppl to see the Vegas stage & see a flawlessly executed performance (the general audience isn't going to know or care about it being prerecorded.. All they are going to care about it how she did).

B) IF ITS LIVE - For this, I would rather have her do something she is comfortable with & something she has executed on stage already. A performance she nails on stage a few times will give her the confidence to knock it out of the park on VMA night. Even if the performance is "the same" I am sure they will incorporate cool new elements. 

Archived