Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

I honestly just didn't like the Make Me performance I don't like the choreography at all but DYWCO was good. Im not gonna freak out about it though there's no point. Like it is what it is...hopefully there's something much better planned for the VMAs so i'm just not even gonna worry about it until the performance actually happens.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't dislike the MM performance.  I much prefer the original choreo, but what she does it pretty decent.  The annoying thing is that she keeps ******* with her hair and moving it out of her face and off her shoulders.  Primeney never gave two ***** about having her hair in her face.  1999 VMAney pretty much performed with her fade tangled in her hair and no ***** were given.  And that ANNOYING red jacket from thee BBMA's (which ruined that Toxic performance for me because she kept ******* with it) made a return.  She should burn that thing, wear her hair in a ponytail and she will slay.  I'm just hoping the VMA's aren't a carbon copy of this performance, because it's nothing major and she has major buzz around her performance.  Not to mention she can easily be overshadowed by Beyonce.

when i like something britney does i like i dont pretend to like because its britney and i dont have to like everything she does if its bad its bad 

the do you want to come over performance she SLAYED and has become one of the best performance in pom 

make me performance is god awful its really bad and hard to watch , the moves are corny and cheesy just like the music video , i dont get it 

3 hours ago, Devilish0415 said:

It brought me to a Make Me performance which btw I thought looked awesome.  All these people complaining need to be quiet.  The smile she had on her face coming down made it all the better.

People are complaining because the performance is poorly put together. Neither Britney nor the dancers look like they know what they're doing. They don't move and its Britney running around to put her arm around one, only to run around to the other side of the stage to do the same. The choreography doesn't match the song, and there's so many gaps between the choreographed sequences. Fans are complaining because they're worried that this performance iwll be the VMA one, and if it was, she'd get panned for it. She's radiant but its really a mess on Charm's part.

However, Come Over is killer, it just needs Britney to loosen up a teeny bit more and go absolutely wild on it.

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

People are complaining because the performance is poorly put together. Neither Britney nor the dancers look like they know what they're doing. They don't move and its Britney running around to put her arm around one, only to run around to the other side of the stage to do the same. The choreography doesn't match the song, and there's so many gaps between the choreographed sequences. Fans are complaining because they're worried that this performance iwll be the VMA one, and if it was, she'd get panned for it. She's radiant but its really a mess on Charm's part.

However, Come Over is killer, it just needs Britney to loosen up a teeny bit more and go absolutely wild on it.

Make Me I think will be better when Britney gets comfortable with it!

CO is beyond EPIC 

I am not feeling "Make Me" this is about as awkward as watching her mo.e her lips to Perfume. Make me is so slow, she has to bring it because the focus is really on her, if you're not gonna sing live, dance....fluidly. Also this is the first performance so she may be nervous too. DYWCO Was cute tho

Choreo is lame. Hope it's sharper and a bit more complex at the VMAs. She cannot make her grand return to the VMAs with a bunch of skipping around. I think part of what annoys me with her recent choreo is that everything is done in twos or fours. Like hairflip left, hairflip right, arm swing right, arm swing left! It feels so talent show/cheerleader.

Pull out that hot ******* choreo we saw her rehearsing for MMO!! 

Archived