Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she might be doing another choreography for the VMAs hopefull the one from the IG video she posted. I love the part with her movements after 10 sec its amazing, also the beginning here is more sensual so hopefully she will use that at the awards.

34 minutes ago, Glorificus said:

I love this song, and with a bit of tweaking this performance would SLAY at the VMAs.

I'm not so keen on the wheely prop thing, but her energy and that GROPING part :thirsty:

I could totally see it working at the VMAs.  They'd have to tighten it up, but yeah- people would love it.  

After watching this video, I stand by what I said before - there are certain moments in the choreography that don't require sharp movements, but Britney is slaying those arm movements. They are sharp as hell. Unlike Armney during the FFT era, her movement is sharp. They just need to work on some transitions because the shift from sharp to soft movements are kind of awkward to watch, like it appears that she's forgetting the choreo or something. I can sense that from this video, as well as the DYWCO performance, she genuinely likes the singles from this album which is why despite the choreography, you can see that she's really into it.

Personally I think  they are setting the bar low with the MM dance moves, so  when she performs at the VMA'S  she's gonna set the bar up really high and suprise  us.:gobaby:

It's smart move! if she set the bar high at the pom show and doesn't at the VMA's

(which is more important since  she hasn't perform in almost 10 years ) fans will have meltdowns. Like always :kisses2all:

Wow, this is crazy. Im seriously in shock right now!! This is The best performance I've seen from Britney in I don't know how long time. Wow I seriously hope she does this routine for the vmas. Imagine the dancers shirtless with diffrent color on the pants, and Britney in a diffrent dress. That Would seriously be awesome. **** this made me so glad, hahaha

37 minutes ago, laurelhenessy said:

After watching this video, I stand by what I said before - there are certain moments in the choreography that don't require sharp movements, but Britney is slaying those arm movements. They are sharp as hell. Unlike Armney during the FFT era, her movement is sharp. They just need to work on some transitions because the shift from sharp to soft movements are kind of awkward to watch, like it appears that she's forgetting the choreo or something. I can sense that from this video, as well as the DYWCO performance, she genuinely likes the singles from this album which is why despite the choreography, you can see that she's really into it.

Yeah I can see it more with DYWCO, maybe its because its the very first time people are hearing it and she's excited to show it. I'm glad shes finally able to do music the way she wants.

1 hour ago, Youwantmoore said:

Wow, this is crazy. Im seriously in shock right now!! This is The best performance I've seen from Britney in I don't know how long time. Wow I seriously hope she does this routine for the vmas. Imagine the dancers shirtless with diffrent color on the pants, and Britney in a diffrent dress. That Would seriously be awesome. **** this made me so glad, hahaha

really?? 

I thought it was lackluster. Stiffney emerged for this performance. 

Archived