Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

I think the Make Me performance will be diff at the vmas cause g-eazy will be there, she'll be dancing with him and hopefully hopefully only do like, half of the song and then also go right into do you wanna come over. that's honestly what i'm praying for.

but if she only does make me, does the same choreo from the show and slays it i don't give a ****. she looks great and this new era is legit. I think this performance will be praised by everyone who sees it. i think fans who have watched every single one of her past performances with a fine tooth comb are nitpicking. straight up lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye I just watched this like 3xx back to back and kept rewinding parts LOL 

Watch Here (Click link)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=638033856347732&id=148307251987064&ref=bookmarks#!/story.php?story_fbid=638023719682079&id=148307251987064

She killed this song and I love the routine and the energy and the fast choreography SLAYED me ... Something like this would be great for the VMAs... This performance SLAYSSSS Make Me & Britney was on fire baby!!

7 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Yeah, she really did slay this one.  I actually like this choreography, and she looks so cute and energetic and happy.  

Yes I agree!  This is the kind of choreography she should be doing... She looked great like she was having fun SLAYIN... This is easily my favorite performance from her since Idk LOL 

27 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

I think she is focusing on practicing her choreo for VMA's since MM and DYWCO are a bit messy and not too well executed..

One more week and we will find out:scalped:

I would say DYWCO was executed really good! I think she killed that performance and it was the first time performing it too!

9 minutes ago, Glorificus said:

I love this song, and with a bit of tweaking this performance would SLAY at the VMAs.

I'm not so keen on the wheely prop thing, but her energy and that GROPING part :thirsty:

Yeah at 1st the prop bothered me but she SLAYED so hard I forgot all about it TBH until I seen this LOL 

Archived