Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, BigBens said:

Do you do everything perfect all the time? of course not!

You have meltdowns every time she doesn't do exactly what you want.

Other fanbases don't meltdown over a ******* choreography and if they do, they definitely don't act like it's the end of the world. Stop being a dramaqueen

Other fanbases don't have to worry about **** like that, cause their faves are always giving 110% on stage. Britney used to give 200% on stage, but after Blackout, she seems to half *** everything. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry. In my opinion, they need to axe half the setlist.

I'm sick of the same old ****.

Keep the ICONIC numbers but all the other stuff can go and be replaced with Glory tracks or old tracks she's never performed.

I'm not here for her constantly performing the same 15 songs over and over. It gets so boring. :ririshade2:

AND SACK HER CHOREOGRAPHER WHILE THEY ARE AT IT. :lessons:

I must confess that while there are some things I would change I do like the performance... It was the her 1st time performing it so I'll take that into consideration!

Watch here 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=638033856347732&id=148307251987064&ref=bookmarks

I really like the routine up until she starts patting her knee & the ending chourse routine.. Other than that I really like the performance!

I am already imagining her slayin the VMAs and I know she's gonna have something ICONIC & highly ******... Hopefully Balmain does her stage outfit & red carpet look ... She wore Balmain for the V Magazine shoot & I loved his clothes on her!

Im hoping she closes the show or open but I think she will close since they didn't say she was opening when MTV announced her performance ... I think Beyonce might open 

7 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Hopefully Balmain does her stage outfit & red carpet look ... She wore Balmain for the V Magazine shoot & I loved his clothes on her!

Don't get your hopes up.  She'll wear custom K-mart on the red carpet and her performance outfit will come from the fabulous lingerie section at Walmart. :whitneyshade:

There's a lot more choreography in the full when you watch it.  Yes, it is a bit basic in spots but "Make Me" isn't exactly a full out dance track.  It would be different if she put a remix in the show.  I like it live with the band, and obviously it's brand new.  I'm excited for the VMA's *shrug*

Archived