Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should've been cut a long time ago :myjam:

The costumes never matched at all, especially when it came to BBMA 2015. It was all 80's themed but they just threw it in and it just didn't fit, idk how else to describe it. DYWCO gives a great backdrop and makes use of the lasers and light system, it's perfect for the Neon section.

• Super Mods

Pterodactyl Gonorrhea was rightfully axed :tiffanynod: It served it's purpose while in the show, but now it's moved on to make way for bigger and better things. The new performances introduced last night might seem lackluster, but Britney's always been a little shaky after coming back from vacation/downtime. She also probably has lots on her mind as Glory comes out in about a week, and her energy will be devoted to the promo events next weekend. The performances will get better in time.

13 minutes ago, PervertedSaint said:

Although I hate the song to bits. Even when it came last year. I just heard it 2-3 times, thats it. My 3 year old niece loved the video a lot. So I used to play that video for her but I think the POM performance choreo was flawfree as ****. I cant even recall a single time when she half assed PG's performance. So I am not sure if she did the right thing by removing the song. Do Something should be removed, its boring as AF.

Plus the performances of new songs are lackluster. Hoping VMAs would be legendary and iconic.

Delusional af. She half assed most of the performances, plus the choreo is awkward as ****. Honestly the only good performance of that song was on August the 7th last year, other than that it sucked balls and im glad shes just going to act like it never happened :drinky:

1 hour ago, britnostalgia said:

The delusional Brittards are really annoying me on this, each era since her breakdown has been progressively worse up until now and she can't afford another messy one. She does that at the VMAs and it's curtains for her career, the little respect she has left will vanish instantly. I mean can you imagine the GP witnessing those basic high fives and that knee tap choreo while lipping to the CD vocals? nnnnnnn :gloria:

I would be ashamed to say I was a fan as would most of the remaining fan base. I would hate to see her kill her own career on the same stage that's contributed so much to her iconic legacy.

Agree about the choreographers, the original was flawless but if that's the best she can currently get she needs to look elsewhere. At least during Circus tour they used epic staging and smart choreo that at least made her look good (which is basically what Beyonce always does). With her current energy and passion she could easily be made to look better than any other pop ***** but no they chose the silliest and cheapest choreographers.

Could not agree more. I don't know what happen after "Blackout", but I don't know why she relies so much on just moving her arms, running from point A to point B ,and flipping her hair. Sometimes she comes across as an amateur dancer. Like, if Jessica Simpson was trying to dance. Remember "Irresistible"? UGH

12 minutes ago, andry26 said:

pretty girls > make me :truthtea:

not talking about the songs of course but just the performance and the choreo, actually i think that performance was better then a lot of others in POM like boys for example 

Exactly thats what I meant. In a dance oriented show, performances matter most and specially in Britney's case. They are so many lame and lackluster performances of old songs that can be removed. Plus PG was a top 30 hit, it didn't flopped like Perfume at least.

7 minutes ago, claug326 said:

The Missy medley should have been cut. Like why is it even there to begin with? 

Exactly. Its pretty horrible. I think once the album gets released, they need to put at least 6-7 songs of the new album into the show and remove all those performances which are boring and yes the Missy mess needs to go as well.

8 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Could not agree more. I don't know what happen after "Blackout", but I don't know why she relies so much on just moving her arms, running from point A to point B ,and flipping her hair. Sometimes she comes across as an amateur dancer. Like, if Jessica Simpson was trying to dance. Remember "Irresistible"? UGH

I think she's her own choreographer in this performances kinda performances

LOVED the DYWCO choreo and the breakdown was her best in YEARS. Better than the Womanizer breakdown because she stops every 3 seconds in THAT one, whereas the DYWCO is fluid from one move to the next - freestyle/epic hair flips/Slave-esque arm bits, spin... love it!

MM wasn't good. Not terrible. But not good. I'm 95% sure she'll do different for VMAs because BBMA was great apart from the start and when she's only doing 1 song at VMAs - she'll want to make sure it's all great. 

Archived