Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

there are only hand movements with the exception of two hairflips on the ground.. she's VERYYY out of sync with her dancers and the choreo is just awful. it's the messiest performance I've seen from her in awhile !

I wanna go level tbh 

lol

2 minutes ago, Loco said:

Still can't get over that knee tapping part. :riha:

:gloria: 

I feel like Britney's performance style no longer matches her lyrics and overall sensual mood of her music. She was smiling and making faces all through MM and DYWCO. Both are songs that have a **** vibe to them. And then the way she moves is jilted and lacking sensual fluidity. That works for a song like Work *****, but that's it.

Oh, and Charm La Donna needs to be replaced as choreographer. Her routines are repetitive, uninspired, and too amateur for Britney.

I think Brit will be better by the VMAS, though. 

54 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

This song doesn't need choreography and further more I think she needs a new chorerographer.. But she's putting energy into it so that's not the problem.. For make me she should do some slowish dancing and then some scene acting with men...

She really does I'm not really feeling the choreographer she's using right now!

Some of you "fans" are so pathetic. I don't even care if you give me bad karma. You were bitching and crying a few days ago because you wanted Britney to perform a different choreo for the VMAs. 

If you truly think that what she performed on POM is what she will perform at the VMAs then clearly you don't know her and I don't know why you are doing on a Britney forum.

It's obvious that she WON'T perform her VMAs choreo before the VMAs. 

Some of you are worst than her haters. 

It wasn't the worst but very mediocre and out of sync. i always thought it was like a lap dance song for a Freakshow victim

but yeah I'm sure her dancers and her are taking notes on what worked and what didn't. I bet when Toxic debuted live it was a bunch of weird choreo and fuckips- not an excuse but it's a new song, it's not like she's gonna slap her knee for eternity

I get being upset but damn :mj:

Also the VMAS are thought for broadcast, they will do the performance considering what is seen with which camera on which angle at a specific time. It gives a completely different feeling. POM is made especially for that Vegas stage... the feeling you get on place is really immersive due to the small theater... A TV performance won't necessarily be awesome on theater stage or an arena or a stadium. Like.... a good example would be the Like a Virgin VMAS in 2004 (if my date is right) it was awesome for TV, but on an arena stage... it would have look boring, there was no choreo or big staging... and the Britney kiss would have been seen equal to the Xtina one. Billboard performance too... I love R'nroll was described as the highlight of the performance because it looked great on tv but on the youtube POM videos... it is one of the forgettable moment.

The delusional Brittards are really annoying me on this, each era since her breakdown has been progressively worse up until now and she can't afford another messy one. She does that at the VMAs and it's curtains for her career, the little respect she has left will vanish instantly. I mean can you imagine the GP witnessing those basic high fives and that knee tap choreo while lipping to the CD vocals? nnnnnnn :gloria:

I would be ashamed to say I was a fan as would most of the remaining fan base. I would hate to see her kill her own career on the same stage that's contributed so much to her iconic legacy.

Agree about the choreographers, the original was flawless but if that's the best she can currently get she needs to look elsewhere. At least during Circus tour they used epic staging and smart choreo that at least made her look good (which is basically what Beyonce always does). With her current energy and passion she could easily be made to look better than any other pop ***** but no they chose the silliest and cheapest choreographers.

Archived