Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY IT IS SO BAD? I DON'T WANT TO WATCH IT. THANKS :gloria:

Honestly it doesn't look very different from how Britney performs in Vegas since 2015, they're just now waking up and realizing she's performing at the VMA. It's like they expected her to return to prime level just because of the VMA announcement.

I think she'll be fine. She'll do a bit better at the VMA. These drama queens are only good at starting ****. You never see them helping and requesting the song on radio. :messbye:

On August 14, 2016 at 5:44 PM, Piece Of Me said:

NEW SONGS:

DYWCO - 

MM -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actor Colton Haynes was the Freakshow victim tonight!

3ANprA.jpg

CLIPS BELOW:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEET AND GREETS:

SHOW PHOTOS: 

FULL VIDEOS:

Do You Wanna Come Over? -

Make Me... -

INSTAGRAM/TWITTER/YOUTUBE CLIPS:

Work ***** - 

Womanizer -

Break The Ice -

Piece Of Me -

Me Against The Music -

I Love Rock 'N' Roll -

Gimme More -

Everytime -

•  

...Baby One More Time - 

Oops!... I Did It Again -

Scream & Shout Interlude -

•  

Boys -

•  

Do You Wanna Come Over? -

Missy Elliott Dance Interlude (Work It/Get Ur Freak On/WTF) - 

•  

I'm A Slave 4 U - 

Make Me... -

Freakshow -

Do Somethin' -

Circus -

If U Seek Amy -

Breathe On Me -

Touch Of My Hand -

Toxic -

Stronger -

•  

(You Drive Me) Crazy -

Till The World Ends/Work ***** Reprise -

how on earth did you find all this! thanks for doing  it!

12 minutes ago, It's Max ***** said:

Girl bye. Just because we were slayed by the announcement and the new song, that means we can't comment on anything else? Tap your one way vision *** somewhere else hoe :chershade:

Yes exactly, I've been so excited the last few weeks, but that routine had me feeling down :sickofu:

Like a new song each week!! They've been amazing! The carpool karaoke announcement, I die.

THE VMA PROMO ah it's an iconic 1 minute commercial. And like SHES PERFORMING AT THE VMAS, I am so f'ing excited!! (and thank god she is, if she had cancelled my POM show/M&G for no reason, I would be furious, but this I LOVE):hype:

But I'm just disappointed in that routine, like what is that choreography? It doesn't match the song, it's boring, and why on EARTH is she wearing that fur wrap from the BBMAs? We couldn't run out to Hobby Lobby and get her something new? :nyheadache:

I'm excited she looked so passionate during DYWTCO and that routine slayed me, we just all know she can do better than that routine for Make Me. I hope they have something big planned for the VMAs :surething:

13 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY IT IS SO BAD? I DON'T WANT TO WATCH IT. THANKS :gloria:

Because Britney halfasses moves, she's so fast for a song like this, she's not in synch with the dancers and kind of stiff. Also, she's doing goofy faces while she should be bringing the **** in her to match the lyrics. She forgot to lipsynch the 'baby 'cause' (you're the spark that...). The amount of armography is annoying.

Don't watch it lol

48 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Message the guy who exclusively creampies you and ask him about the VMAs too.  :drinky:

LOL, you guys here are the worst...typical response. Just for that. Ill share it with the people that message me. Everybody pressed AF cause I know some things and don't claim things I dont. 

16 minutes ago, BigBens said:

Do you do everything perfect all the time? of course not!

You have meltdowns every time she doesn't do exactly what you want.

Other fanbases don't meltdown over a ******* choreography and if they do, they definitely don't act like it's the end of the world. Stop being a dramaqueen

THIS. Really it is such a negative fan base....they expect so much. She is more than likely saving the good choreo for the VMA's TBH

I agree the performance was tacky with those ugly *** fedoras, the moves she was stiff and not on point with her dancers. The arm choreography came back I see. But you know these brown noses and *** kissers will be delusional and say it was good. It's Britney's fault but they won't ever blame her. Good luck getting on the VMA stage and performing in front of Millions with that choreography. Very legendary britney!! :britstare11:

10 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

Well, they have one week to put together a great performance for the VMAs. Hopefully that will be iconic. 

Iconic hasn't been in Britney's vocabulary since 2004. 

33 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

there are only hand movements with the exception of two hairflips on the ground.. she's VERYYY out of sync with her dancers and the choreo is just awful. it's the messiest performance I've seen from her in awhile !

Archived