Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OohRoyally said:

Well actually some of the instagram choreo was there but it was real small.  I like the performance.  I thouvht it was **** and not over the top.  It needs to be tweaked a little...add some effects maybe a few props idk...i still think it was pretty good.

Yes that knee tapping got me wet as **** :chershade:

9 minutes ago, It's Max ***** said:

And that's the truth of the matter. It looks like me performing in my bedroom and not like Britney Spears with a 20+ year career.

20p3h28.jpg

Out of all the good news that have been given to us this week, here whiny ******* complaining about one video performance with potato qualities. Take your negativity somewhere else :arianabye:

One minute she's performing AMAZINGLY, the next she is lackluster...

I mean, watching the clips of her performing Make Me last night in Vegas, it looks like a completely different performer than the Billboard Awards! I know the choreography isn't great, but she should've owned what it is and slayed that. What I saw was not the Britney from this year. I'm really hoping it's just because she's been on a break for so long. I'm also sad bc I feel like they had a performance made that went with the original video and now we're stuck with this awful choreo. The performance is just as important as the music bc it represents the song so I just wish they made sure it was perfect before presenting it to the public. That's what I kinda hate about Vegas. I don't really like getting a performance for a song that JUST came out. I wish she was doing a tour and could put all her energy and time into proper tour performances of her new album.

Buttttttt, they could very well be saving a MUCH better performance for the VMA'S with completely different choreography. And she will somehow come out and probably slay so I'm not gonna lose hope.

Just now, radar89 said:

Out of all the good news that have been given to us this week, here whiny ******* complaining about one video performance with potato qualities. Take your negativity somewhere else :arianabye:

Girl bye. Just because we were slayed by the announcement and the new song, that means we can't comment on anything else? Tap your one way vision *** somewhere else hoe :chershade:

4 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Was a new thread really necessary for this?  Go join the other drama queens in the PoM thread. :mcwave: 

Yeah. Britney isn't the problem; it's the lackluster choreography.  Give her something decent to do and she'll kill it (like the 'DYWCO?' performance).

The DYWCO performance was actually pretty good. The ending how she was doing the hair flips and moving hard was great! She seemed A LOT more into that entire performance! With time that performance will be one of the best imo. 

One minute she's performing AMAZINGLY, the next she is lackluster...

I mean, watching the clips of her performing Make Me last night in Vegas, it looks like a completely different performer than the Billboard Awards! I know the choreography isn't great, but she should've owned what it is and slayed that. What I saw was not the Britney from this year. I'm really hoping it's just because she's been on a break for so long. I'm also sad bc I feel like they had a performance made that went with the original video and now we're stuck with this awful choreo. The performance is just as important as the music bc it represents the song so I just wish they made sure it was perfect before presenting it to the public. That's what I kinda hate about Vegas. I don't really like getting a performance for a song that JUST came out. I wish she was doing a tour and could put all her energy and time into proper tour performances of her new album.

Buttttttt, they could very well be saving a MUCH better performance for the VMA'S with completely different choreography. And she will somehow come out and probably slay so I'm not gonna lose hope.

Nobody does, it's been years of this.

Let it go :xcuseme:

Do you do everything perfect all the time? of course not!

You have meltdowns every time she doesn't do exactly what you want.

Other fanbases don't meltdown over a ******* choreography and if they do, they definitely don't act like it's the end of the world. Stop being a dramaqueen

Archived