Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Britney's lazy *** that wants to put effort when she wants and half ***** when she doesn't want to

this is the same level as mannequin yet that choreography was scrapped too....MOMNEY wants these basic *** "imma lil tea pot watch me tap my knee"moves 

the delusion is so real she gave Britney great choreography if it changed it wasn't b/c of her it's b/c someone wants to do less and I think we kno who didn't want to spin, roll on the floor, etc. EVERY night in Vegas...just like toxic at Bbmas slays hard yet Someone is still doin hand moves from square division...I love Britney but u ******* need to stop it and get real...y'all was blaming andre(rip) y'all was blaming (Jamie King)y'all was blaming(Brian) y'all was blaming squared division( I give u square division and they did suck) and now charm who has brought back even THIS level of danceney...u will not shade the woman who choreographed Britney's best show since onyx, and best reviewed performances since her prime...if mm is **** it's b/c of Britney...HEELS don't make your hips stiff as a board...heels don't affect hands touching the floor during slave, etc. Britney has made great improvements and has proved in EVERY rehearsal in her life and music video she still has rythmn and can Dance she's just lazy sometimes and wants to have fun which is cool but there's no one to blame for Britney's EXECUTION of the moves but BRITNEY the dancers always slay...  :hype:

1 hour ago, Chrisnay said:

I am going to message my friend who is a professional dancer and in the choreo world and see what he knows about the Make Me performance and if the choreo is different. Was it me or was it differnt than what she was practicing and different from the original Video? 

Message the guy who exclusively creampies you and ask him about the VMAs too.  :drinky:

44 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

She never sings wb live tho, not even the speaking parts lol

Nobody agrees on this so I don't care. There's something going on during work ***** , it's not the original even if it's different pre-recorded whatever. 

And I'm talking about the speaking Parts I'm not delusional thinking she's singing

Archived