Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but she shouldn't be lip-syncing with so many talking parts. That's what has me a bit pressed about this song being done live.

I don't expect her to like full out sing but she need to do something w/all the "do you wanna come over (s)" bc the pantomime that she's putting on is not working. Well not for me.

She looks like she's having fun and she's adorable but she needs to start holding herself to a higher standard with these songs and especially because this particular song would not and should not be difficult for her to sing or speak in some parts. She should be treating it like work *****

mess for Make me, random armney choreo everywhere, i'd rather see her do it like "everytime" instead of that embarassment.... I must believe this has nothing to do with the Vmas performance:nyheadache: Do you wanna come over is better, song is very nice and choreo on point, still i think she should take more seriously the performances, not everything must be jumpy, smiles, jumps, arms:whitneyshade: Especially make me... she should play the **** part, not smiling every 2 seconds and pretending this is pretty girls 2.0:xcuseme:

25 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

I'm sorry, but she shouldn't be lip-syncing with so many talking parts. That's what has me a bit pressed about this song being done live.

I don't expect her to like full out sing but she need to do something w/all the "do you wanna come over (s)" bc the pantomime that she's putting on is not working. Well not for me.

She looks like she's having fun and she's adorable but she needs to start holding herself to a higher standard with these songs and especially because this particular song would not and should not be difficult for her to sing or speak in some parts. She should be treating it like work *****

She never sings wb live tho, not even the speaking parts lol

So she once again CUT choreography that's too challenging like the one from the Instagram video like she did with Mannequin for more dumbed down slowed down choreography. I'm sorry the MM performance choreography looked out of place and just not good. If she's expecting to take the VMA stage with that choreography it's not gonna be good. I don't care what none of you ******* say but that performance was not good and deep down you guys know it. So over it already. Wtf britney??? I guess this is really it. 

8 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

mess for Make me, random armney choreo everywhere, i'd rather see her do it like "everytime" instead of that embarassment.... I must believe this has nothing to do with the Vmas performance:nyheadache: Do you wanna come over is better, song is very nice and choreo on point, still i think she should take more seriously the performances, not everything must be jumpy, smiles, jumps, arms:whitneyshade: Especially make me... she should play the **** part, not smiling every 2 seconds and pretending this is pretty girls 2.0:xcuseme:

thisssssssssssssssssss

1 hour ago, Chrisnay said:

I am going to message my friend who is a professional dancer and in the choreo world and see what he knows about the Make Me performance and if the choreo is different. Was it me or was it differnt than what she was practicing and different from the original Video? 

It's like everything concerning Make Me this era.

Original slays

Remade sucks. Choreo looks like it was created by her dance students. Embarrassing.

But the flawless song itself survives on Itunes :myjam:

Archived