Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jackk said:

The squared division where so much better! They knew her body alot better. Charm ladonna her current ***** needs to leave. now. 

I'm not the type to want to bring someone down, especially when they work hard because everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I would honestly tell her to her face that this **** is a ******* joke and ask where Ashton is hiding. 

I think she looks good, but I'm sorry, I don't think she slayed. Most of us loves the song for this playful energy, which I think Britney only gave us half of in that performance. I'm hoping she'll improve on it for the next one. 

Make Me, however, was unfortunately a mess. Where is the confident sensuality that the song oozes?

I am going to message my friend who is a professional dancer and in the choreo world and see what he knows about the Make Me performance and if the choreo is different. Was it me or was it differnt than what she was practicing and different from the original Video? 

Make Me needs a more sultry/**** choreography to be honest. I think that some of the moves were too sharp in sections that they shouldn't be. I think they can do something similar to Breathe On Me (in Vegas) where there are stops in the music that need sharp movements. All in all though, I think Britney is still practicing or getting into the choreography, which is why it wasn't as fluid in the Vegas performance so far.

All in all though, I am more excited for Do You Wanna Come Over choreo being sharp, because the song demands it. I'm hoping for the best, but let's be honest - she can't do the Make Me (as it is right now) performance at the VMAs. It will be Gimme More 2.0 and we all know that isn't what we want. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and rooting for Britney.

Archived