Britney Spears Performs New 'Glory' Songs "Make Me" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, G-unit said:

The choreo she showed off on Instagram for MM was STELLAR.  I'm sure she was nervous, but that routine at the VMA's is not going to shut up any haters, even if it's perfect.  I really hope it's not a carbon copy of this performance and that maybe they will save the original choreography for that performance...but that's the britard in me.

I think that the choreo is going to be quick & on point for the VMA's and with the dancers in sync it's going to look HOT! I think that MM for Vegas & MM for the VMA's are kinda the same but the Vegas version allows for Britney to be a bit lax.. What I see is Britney all amped for the VMA's & hitting choreo for it instead of the choreo she will slip into for Vegas 

im shook with the new lasers  tumblr_obd7m4tedY1v1imkwo1_250.gif

but yeah she could have pre recorded the vocals tumblr_obd7m4tedY1v1imkwo1_250.gif

CHASE LOOKS A ******* PAPITO WITH HER NEW HAIRSTYLE  tumblr_obd7m4tedY1v1imkwo1_250.gif

THE SCREAMS WHEN MAKE ME START  tumblr_obd7m4tedY1v1imkwo1_250.gif

THE SCREAMS AND DYWCO HAVE THE SMALL STOP AND START AGAIN  tumblr_obd7m4tedY1v1imkwo1_250.gif

The choreo looks like a Gretchen one, but its awesome  tumblr_obd7m4tedY1v1imkwo1_250.gif

1 minute ago, jecho said:

her choreo is somewhat similar to this link below, but she needs to be really sassy and sensual like this

Even if Britney wears the same outfit as this barefoot and shows us true emotion connecting to the song, it could be a next level iconic performance from her

Those boots have got to go. They restrict a lot of her movements and make her appear stiff. She is always more fluid (such as during rehearsals) when she is not wearing those things. A shorter (slightly below the knee) pair of boots with a shorter heel, like the ones she wore during the 2001 VMA performance of Slave, would work a lot better.

Love the new song but I have to agree that Make Me performance was a hot mess. Where was the original choreography? I understand not wanting a crazy music video BUT there was nothing wrong with that ladies dance moves. This looks like her class of 12 year olds made it up in 10 minutes. Awful and unfortunately. I can only pray they wouldnt use that **** at the VMAs. 

6 minutes ago, iheartnyclove said:

Love the new song but I have to agree that Make Me performance was a hot mess. Where was the original choreography? I understand not wanting a crazy music video BUT there was nothing wrong with that ladies dance moves. This looks like her class of 12 year olds made it up in 10 minutes. Awful and unfortunately. I can only pray they wouldnt use that **** at the VMAs. 

3 hours ago, QtBlackMan said:

Considering this is the first performance of this...I was slayed.:scalped:  It looks like she ******* loves this song! And I'm here the choreography and enthusiasm. :wooney: Not worried about Make Me it will be good by the VMA's. Staying cool, calm and optimistic *******.:cigney:

Watching the full thing is incredible! She looks so happy and comfortable and the moves enhance the performance for sure.

I wouldn't be too worried about the VMAs. Watching a full performance is different than just a 12 second clip. Not only that but the quality will be better and if she has passion in her eyes and a smile and looks into it, that alone is better than any performance we've seen at an awards show in awhile (-BBMA toxic and slave smiles).

Yes, Make Me was weaker, but hopefully she'll practice and be more in sync with her dancers. Maybe even add some new choreo like she did for toxic.

Archived